Wobbly triangle

I slipped out of bed, careful not to wake Jungkook who was sleeping peacefully beside me. Apparently we were going to be picked up by a limo to the restaurant at 5:00, that gave me around eight hours.

I began frying some pancakes, I was on my second when I heard footsteps walking down the stairs, I turned and saw a faint outline of Jungkook's figure, my eye wasn't completely healed yet, but it was getting there. "Pancakes?!" He clapped his hands together and looked to me with his usual bunny smile. "I tried to make that one in the shape of a heart but it looks like a wobbly triangle" I laughed. "I think it looks perfect" he wrapped his arms around my waist, careful not to knock my crutches.

"Stop, I can't cook with you distracting me like this!" I giggled as Jungkook lightly kissed my neck. "Go and eat your weird triangle-heart pancake."

Once we had finished eating and clearing up it had been two hours, mainly because I kept experimenting with shapes and Jungkook experimented with toppings.

"Okay, we have six hours, how long does it take you to get ready?" Jungkook smirked at me, "normally only about an hour, but I'm gonna need extra because of this" I poked at the cast on my leg. Jungkook grabbed my hand, "only a few more weeks and then you won't need it any more."

"Does that mean we have time to watch a movie?!" Jungkook jumped up and went to go pick out a movie.

I wiped my eyes as Jungkook laughed from beside me, "how do you not find it sad when he sees his wife in heaven, but then he has to go back to earth and she says she'll wait for him?!"  I sniffled. "I've seen this movie before, it's not sad anymore"
"Ha, that rhymed!"

"I'm gonna go and get ready now, I don't want us to be late" I slowly got up and grabbed my crutches. "Let me" Jungkook said, I didn't understand what he meant until my legs were picked up from the floor, "are you sure this isn't dangerous?" I grabbed hold of him for dear life with my available hand, which wasn't carrying my crutches.

He finally put me down on his bed and then ran into the bathroom, "hey, I need to go in there to get ready!" I shouted. "Yeah but you take hours whereas I take about ten minutes" he shouted back. I sighed and closed my eyes, sinking into the bed.

"Okay you can go in there now" Jungkook smiled as he walked out of the bathroom in a deep red tuxedo. I stared at him, looking at the outlines of his muscles that were practically  bulging out of the tux. "Hyun-Ae" he waved in my face, "sorry, I was just-" he interrupted me, "staring at how hot I look in this tuxedo? I know" he winked. I laughed and hopped into the bathroom.

It had been about an hour and a half and I finally finished getting ready, I had curled my hair, put on my makeup, more than usual but not so much that I looked like Kylie Jenner. And then I put my new dress on. I smiled as I looked at my reflection, then unlocked the door and hopped out.

"You look beautiful" I looked up at Jungkook and smirked as he stared at me. "Now we match, both wearing red." I smiled as the clock turned five and the doorbell rang.