Feathers

Everyone other than Suga stayed awake, not wanting our first night all together to end so quickly, but I could see the tiredness in their eyes. We talked and laughed and then talked some more, until one by one, everyone around me fell fast asleep. Jimin was the last awake with me and really wanted to stay up talking with me, but his words were becoming nonsense as he became more and more tired.

"I love Taehyung with my whole heart" he giggled playfully for the tenth time. "I know you do, you love him so much you'd do anything for him." I lay on my side looking down at him on the mattress below. "Do you love Jungkook that much?" His eyes staring into mine in the darkness, "I think I do."

A few minutes later he was fast asleep and snoring lightly. "You really love me that much huh?" I heard Jungkook climbing up to my bed from the floor. "Hmm, maybe, or maybe I just said it so that Jimin would be happy and finally get some sleep" I grinned as Jungkooks smirk turned to a pout. "Nono, I do really love you that much, maybe even more than that" I booped his nose with my finger, which he then grabbed, and intertwined his fingers with mine. "And I love you 3000" he sniggered. "When will you stop quoting iron man?" I sighed, as he continued to laugh at himself.

"You know, after we are sleeping in the same room for real, we are never gonna get to sleep" Jungkook laughed. "And why's that?" I smirked, "because I'll be talking to you all night, about how much I love you and how we are going to spend eternity together."
"Aww Kookie that's so sweet, I really thought you were gonna say something else."
"I would neve-"
"Can you two stop being so cute and lovey-dovey and just go to sleep already!" Suga grumbled from somewhere in the room. "Sorry" I mumbled shaking my head mockingly at Jungkook. I felt him tracing shapes on my palm, the slight tingling following his every move. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I felt movement beside me and opened my eyes slowly. Jungkook was slowly waking up too. I looked around and counted everyone in the room, including myself there was only seven, where was Namjoon?

I sat up and grabbed my crutches, using them to stand and hop down the stairs, there were quiet noises coming from the living room and I peered in, Namjoon was tidying up the last of the feathers. "Hey" I smiled at him, "oh hey, sorry I woke up earlier than everyone and decided to clear up" he picked up the last few feathers and carried them to the bin. "Thanks, I really appreciate you tidying up for everyone, can I get you something to eat?"

As I searched the cupboards I heard a small sniggering from behind me and then strong arms wrapped around my waist and lifted my off of the ground. "Hey! I'm getting food for Namjoon!" I struggled as I was put down on a stool. "Let me cook for everyone, please" Jungkook pouted. I knew that he wanted to cook really badly since he made dinner for us almost every night, apart from when we ordered pizza. "Go on then." I gave in and talked to Namjoon whilst Jungkook rushed around, making a meal big enough for eight.