Bus

I showered and dressed, which helped with my headache a bit. I decided to take the bus to the bowling place, hoping it wouldn't be too busy. I borrowed some money from my mum, who told me to, 'have a good time.'

I stepped onto the crowded bus, having to stand because there were no seats. "Hey there" I heard a voice from beside me, I turned to see a man sitting in a seat with a space beside him, "want to sit down?" He asked and moved up as I came and sat beside him, "thanks" I smiled politely.

"Where are you off to?" He continued to talk to me, I was feeling a little uncomfortable, but he had just given me a seat. "I'm going bowling with my friends, and you?"
"I was just shopping with my friends" he replied quickly. "Then how come you have no shopping bags?" I raised my eyebrow, suspicious of this random man. "Sorry, got to go, this is my stop" I lied, just wanting to get away from him. "No, wait" he tried to grab my hand but I snatched it away and ran off of the bus.

I was twenty minutes late, and all the way so far I had a feeling like I was being followed. I kept hearing noises from behind me, but I had to try to convince myself it was nothing. Suddenly my phone buzzed from my bag, I got it out and answered the incoming call from Jungkook, "where are you" he shouted from the other end of the phone, "I'm walking, I'll explain later, I'll be about ten more minutes, I'm sorry"
"Okay, see you soon" I heard him say, but I also heard what sounded like coat material against a wall from behind me, I turned and thought I saw movement, "wait" I said hurriedly into the phone before he could hang up.

"Could you stay on actually, just until I get there" I pleaded, "why?" He sounded worried, to be honest, I was worried too. "I think some guy is following me, from the bus, that's why I got off and started walking" I looked behind myself again, starting to pick up my pace. "Hyun-Ae where are you?" I looked around and saw a road sign, I read it to Jungkook and he said he'd walk to me, but just to keep walking as if nothing were wrong.

I was beginning to get nervous but continued doing as he said, he stayed on the phone with me and told me to keep talking about random things, I spoke to him and he kept his voice calm, making me calmer. I continued to face forward and walk calmly, ignoring any noises I heard, still thinking I was being paranoid.

I saw Jungkook up the road and I couldn't help but run to him, I was so happy when I was in his arms, tears starting flowing from my eyes as I realised I was now safe. He grabbed my hand and walked to the bowling place with me, asking about the strange man, and I told him everything. "Next time, you're coming in my car with me!"