Boo

"Please Jin, I need your opinion!" I begged for the tenth time, I decided to go dress shopping on Friday night and obviously Jungkook couldn't see the dress I was going to wear until the day. "Fine, but only if you give me your opinion too, I need to pick out a suit." He smirked, putting his hand through his hair.

~Friday, 3:00pm~
"Me and Jin are going shopping, I need a new dress for tomorrow" I winked at Jungkook. "I'll be waiting at my house, my mum said they would be working late again." Jungkook sighed, "can't i come with you" he pouted. "I'm sorry, I want my dress to be a surprise, we'll be quick, I promise." I lifted his drooping chin up with my hand. I brought my other hand up and covered Jin's eyes as I pressed my lips to Jungkook's.

We walked by a shop but I noticed Jin looking into it, "see something interesting?" I looked inside and saw nothing that really caught my eye. "Yeah, it's my reflection" he smirked and winked at himself in the shop window. "You are so unique Jin." I laughed, "I'm worldwide handsome" he smoothed his hair with his hand. I giggled as I grabbed his wrist and pulled him along.

"How do you like this one?" I turned to Jin, who was looking through the suits, as I held out a blue dress towards him. "I think you should get some that you like and then try them on to see which you like most, that's what I'm doing anyways." I nodded and continued looking through the dresses.

Once we had each found three that we thought would look nice we took it in turns trying them on and saying what we thought of them. "So do I go with this black suit with my purple tie or a blue suit with my purple tie?" Jin asked me the fifteenth question whilst we were here. "Go black, makes you seem more muscular" I winked at him. I decided to go for a red dress that had multiple fluffy skirts and ended at my knee, the top had a ribbon that I tied around my neck.

"You look beautiful" Jin smiled at me, "and you look very handsome, I'm sure Namjoon will love it." We got changed back into our normal clothes and paid for the dress and suit.

"I'll see you tomorrow, thank you for coming with me" I hugged Jin as we walked to Jungkook's house, "you sure you'll be okay walking home alone?" I asked him. He laughed, "I'll be fine, it's only around five minutes!" I waved as he walked away.

I unlocked the door and stepped inside, but I couldn't see Jungkook anywhere. I locked the door and walked into the living room, "Kookiiieee" I walked into the kitchen but he wasn't there either. I pouted and walked up the stairs, and into his bedroom.

I stepped in, and then felt sudden hands on my back, in that second a rush of heat came to my face and a shiver ran down my spine, "boo!" Jungkook shouted. I spun round and stepped back, "Yah! Why'd you scare me like that, I almost had a heart attack!" I playfully pushed him. "Aww im sorry, I'll pay for pizza as an apology?"
"An 'I'm sorry' pizza? Perfect." I pressed my lips to his.