Limo

I opened the door and was greeted by a very tall man, I looked up at him and he smiled strangely at me. "I'm here to pick up Hyun-Ae and Jungkook" his voice boomed through the hallway I was standing in, making Jungkook appear behind me. "That's us" he wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Right this way, your carriage awaits" the man walked towards the limo that was parked on the driveway. I stood in awe and looked at the shining black steel, this was the first time I had seen a limo in real life. "Come on" Jungkook giggled as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the vehicle.

I stepped inside and saw Taehyung and Jimin sat inside, looking very fancy. "Hey guys" I waved as I sat down on the velvety seat. Jungkook sat beside me and the door slammed shut.

I watched as the tall man slid into the front seat and started the car, driving to go and pick up Namjoon and Jin, and then Suga and Hobi.

"Is that the dress you bought with Jin?" Jimin asked as we continued driving. "Yeah, do you like it?" I giggled, feeling the soft material in my fingers, "you look amazing, I love how you're both matching with the red theme!" Jimin looked at us both and smiled lightly, "I wanted a theme with Tae, but he didn't want to." He pouted and turned to Taehyung, "I'm sorry Chimmy, we didn't have enough time to coordinate that's all!" Taehyung put his hands on Jimin's face and pouted back. I smiled at their cute interaction.

The car stopped outside of a huge house, the man left the car and knocked on the door, I looked out the window and saw Namjoon and Jin step out wearing matching tuxedos, "looks like they decided to match too..." Jimin grumbled.

I continued to stare at the humongous house as we started to drive again, "whose house is that?!" I turned back round excitedly. "Oh, my parents are rich so, technically it's mine since they gave it to me when I was 13" Jin laughed and jokingly waved goodbye to his mansion. "That's so cool, I wanna live in a house like that one day!" I kept looking back until I could no longer see it in the distance. "It's not all that great you know, gets really lonely. I mean, there are five bedrooms so I get to choose which one I sleep in every night, which is pretty fun, but I never get to see my parents." He sighed and Namjoon put his arm around him.

"Wait, wait, wait..." Jin exclaimed. "You know what we could do?!" He was practically jumping up and down in his seat, "we should all move in and live together, that way we can hang out together all the time." His eyes turned puppy-like as he looked to all of us. "But didn't you say five bedrooms? And there are eight of us?" Taehyung counted on his fingers. "I mean, me and Hyun-Ae practically share a room now anyways, we can share for real" Jungkook smiled as he nuzzled his nose against mine. "I mean, I'd love to but I'm not sure how my mum would feel about me moving in with seven guys." I shrugged.

"We'll talk about this more when Hobi and Suga are here, but keep it in mind, it'd make me so much happier" Jin grinned widely, hoping for the best.