I've got you

I dreamt, it started off with a bright blue sky, golden yellow sand at my feet, and a breeze casually fleeting past. But then the breeze turned into a harsh wind, the sand turning dark, pulling me down, the sky becoming black, blacker than black. And then I saw him, the man who would now haunt me forever, "what do you want from me!" I screamed, he started walking towards me. I sunk deep into the sand, getting lower and lower to the ground, until the sinking stopped and only my head was above the sand. Finally the man reached me, he smiled evilly, dirty, crooked teeth stuck out from his mouth.

A hoarse laugh croaked from deep inside his throat, I attempted to wiggle free, but to no avail. His foot raised above my head, a single tear escaped my eye, and then a pressure was put onto the top of my head and I was sinking again. I took a last gulp of air before sand was all around me. I didn't try to struggle, I knew that it would only give me hope, and not even hope could get me out of this.

As I was letting go of my grasp on the earth I saw a light, a bright light compared to the darkness of the earth. I heard someone calling my name, and then I saw a face, Jungkook. He was digging frantically, freeing me from the strong cage of sand. I could finally move again, he reached his hand out and I grabbed it, he pulled me out. "I've got you." His words were simple but so meaningful.

It was dark when I woke, my eyes fluttering open to an almost pitch-black room. I turned my head to the side, the other bed was empty. I turned the other way and saw a sleeping figure in the chair beside me. At first I thought it was my mum, seeing as she refused to ever leave me alone when I was injured. Instead I heard a slight muttering, from Jungkook. I giggled quietly and reached out, touching his warm face with my cold hands. I quickly retracted when he started moving.

I lay, staring up at the ceiling, wondering if I should wake up my sleeping boyfriend. I thought he'd want this time alone with me as much as I did with him. "Kook" I whispered, Jungkook jolted up, "you're finally awake!" He smiled his usual bunny smile. "Are you okay in that chair?" I asked, noticing his shuffles every once in a while. "You can lay next to me" I grinned cheesily. "Well, I'm not gonna argue with my injured girlfriend." He laughed and carefully lay on the bed beside me, it wasn't a very big bed but there was enough room for us.

"Hey Hyun-Ae"
"Yeah?"
"You know I spoke to your mum?"
"Yeah..."
"She says you can live with us"
"Wait, really?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing, especially since my mum barely knew most of the boys. "How did you do it?!"
"I just promised I'd take care of you, no matter what."