Hungover

Jungkook came and lay on the bed next to me, I sighed as turned to face me, knowing he had questions that I didn't want to answer. "Why?" He whispered, touching my chin lightly with his fingers, "why what?" I pretended to be dumb, so that I could stall the inevitable. "You know what, what was that earlier, you wanted to forget?" I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, thinking about what to say, I dont know if I'm starting to fall for you?

"I'm sorry if I dont want to watch my best friend shove his tongue down some random girls throat" I smirked. "That 'girl' you're talking about is Maleli, and she's in our class, so you'll be seeing her a lot" He paused, looking as if he were trying to figure something out. "Are you gonna be seeing her a lot?" I asked, I'm not sure why I did, Jungkook can do whatever he pleased, but for some reason this girl bugged me. "Not sure, I dont think so though. After the whole..." He pondered how to word his sentence, "making out?" I filled in the blank. "Yeah, after that, turns out she was really drunk and thought I was her boyfriend, actually her boyfriend is this guy called Suga from our class as well" he chuckled as he remembered. "Well that's awkward" I laughed. "Yeah but not as awkward as explaining the situation to Suga, who had seen the whole thing."

"Who were those new friends you made then?" Jungkook turned and faced the ceiling, putting his arms underneath his head. "Oh, Tae and Jimin, they're cute aren't they" I smiled to myself. "Cute?" He turned his head to me, "Yeah, they're in a relationship, I think they're made for each-other." I turned my head to face him, I looked into his eyes and I think, for just a split second, a spark crossed between us.

Slowly Jungkook moved towards me and I moved towards him, he put his hand on my cheek as he pressed his lips to mine, then I woke up with a jolt. "Kook?" I looked beside me and Jungkook looked as if he had been asleep, but I had probably woken him up. "What?" He yawned tiredly. "I was dreaming?" I mumbled, it had all felt so real. "Ooh, what were you dreaming about?" Jungkook rubbed his eyes, "It was nothing" I grumbled, how was I supposed to explain that?

"We should get everyone together today, then maybe you could meet them" I looked at him whilst drinking some paracetamol to help with my throbbing head. "I'm free, text me when and where and I'll be there" he nodded. "I will, thank you" I smiled, and then remembered something, "Kook, did someone tell my mum why I didn't come home, I dont want her stressing" I gathered up my things, which consisted of my dress and purse. "Yes dont worry, I texted her last night to say you were really tired and my house was closest so you decided to stay over. She said it was okay." I breathed a sigh of relief, "Thanks for everything" I hugged him, "I'll see you later."

I texted Jimin, Tae, Namjoon, Jin and Jungkook on a new groupchat that I created, we agreed to go bowling at 1:00, although there was a bit of moaning since I wasn't the only one who was hungover.