The man

We met the others outside the bowling alley, "are you okay?" Jimin asked as he hugged me, "we heard what happened" Jin patted my shoulder, i smiled weakly, "I'm fine, let's just go bowl." I ushered them in.

We got to the desk and exchanged our shoes for bowling ones, "I think I'm a five?" I answered when the lady asked for my size, "size four please" Jimin whispered beside me. "You have really small feet Jimin" I laughed as we walked towards our lane, he put his finger to his lip and shook his head, shushing me, but it was too late. "Aren't they cute!" Tae squealed, and then he continued to talk about Jimin's feet for about ten more minutes.

"Can we please start bowling now?" Namjoon has been holding a bowling ball ever since the beginning of Tae's 'speech' and he was desperately trying to look strong, but even I could tell he was starting to get tired. "Go on then" Jin winked at him.

It was my turn to bowl, I picked up the lightest ball, Jungkook laughed, "Yes?" I turned to him. "Nothing, just, couldn't you use a heavier one? Or are you not strong enough?" He joked, I put the ball down and picked up the heaviest one, "happy now?" I struggled to carry the massive weight pulling down my arm. I walked up the the lane and put my feet in the 'poin' position as I rolled the ball, getting a strike. I smirked as I walked back past everyone, but then I stumbled back.

The guy from the bus was here, I shouldn't have told him where I was going, I quickly hid behind Jimin, who was closest to me. My heart beat like crazy in my chest and I was almost hyperventilating. "Hyun-Ae?" Jungkook turned me to face him, "it's the guy from the bus, I told him I was going bowling with my friends, he followed me" my voice quivered. Jungkook looked me in the eyes for a moment, I could see the anger in his, but it wasn't directed at me. "I'm gonna give that man a piece of my mind" he growled.

"No Kook, please don't" I whimpered, holding his arm, "he probably won't even recognise me" I lied. I watched as the man's eyes scanned the room. I turned around and hid behind Jungkook. Jungkook started to take off his jumper, then he handed it to me. I looked up at him and tilted my head, confused. "You do know how to put a jumper on right? Or are you drunk again and don't know how?" He raised his eyebrow at me as I slid the hoodie over my head. "Done" I opened my arms out to show him that I had succeeded in putting a jumper on.  Jungkook put my hood up and then took his turn to bowl.

The jumper was big on me, but that made it more comfortable, the sleeves went way past my hands and the hood hung down over my face. I smiled to myself, Jungkook gave me his jumper, yeah sure it was to protect me from some stalker, but still.

We finished one game and decided to leave, seeing as the man was now pretending to play games in the arcade, but was actually looking around at everyone. I shuddered, there are some real creeps in this world.

We went to a restaurant, I thought of giving Jungkook back his hoodie, but I wanted to see how long I could keep wearing it for.

I sat beside Jimin and Namjoon, with Jungkook opposite me, Tae opposite Jimin and Jin opposite Namjoon. I giggled, realising it was like a triple date, that was, if me and Jungkook were dating. We are just friends, that's it. Isn't it? Jungkook tapped his foot against mine and winked at me.