Pillow fight

"I can do it, let me do it!" I carefully pushed him away from beside me and grabbed my crutches. "Why do you want to do this so badly, why can't you let me do it for me, I'm trying to be nice!" Jungkook was on the verge of shouting, I looked at the other boys backing away towards the door. "I don't want you, all of you," I gestured towards the others, "to look at me like you are right now, as if I'm fragile. As if I could break any minute! If I show you I can do this, maybe you'll think I am capable of living my life normally again!"

Jungkook stepped aside and I forced a smile, grabbing my crutches and getting up. I hopped down the stairs and heard the others following me.

It was getting late now and we had just sat down with a movie on the TV, my mum walked into the room, "Hyun-Ae, I've just been called into work, same as Jungkook's parents, we won't be back for a while, will you be okay here?" I looked around at the boys, who were looking like they had an idea. "Yeah... we'll be fine." I said slowly, scared as to what the others were planning.

"Hyun-Ae..." Namjoon turned and faced me, along with everyone else, "if your mum won't be home..." Jimin continued, I raised an eyebrow at them all, but I knew what was coming. "Can we stay over?!" Hobi giggled, but stopped when I said, "hmmm, I don't know..." jokingly. They all looked at me with puppy eyes, apart from Suga who was just looking and mouthing the words, 'do it for Hobi.'

"Why not?!" I clapped my hands together and they cheered, "it'll be like practice living together for our new house!"

The movie finished at around midnight, but since I had slept earlier I was nowhere near tired, but everyone else was. "I'm not sure where you guys were planning to sleep... I think there are mattresses in the attic which Jungkook could bring down for you?..." I smiled at Jungkook lovingly, "I'll have a look." He stood up and left, leaving me with six sleepy boys, who were very giggly, as if they were drunk.

A few seconds later Suga jumped up from the floor with a menacing smile on his face, "Don't do it!" Hobi put his hands in the air. "Don't do what?..." Namjoon raised an eyebrow to the curious pair. Suga only laughed, and then grabbed a pillow from the sofa. My eyes widened as I realised what was about to happen, this wasn't going to be any kind of pillow fight, this was going to be a pillow war.

"Are you happy now?" I laughed, as the last few  feathers floated towards the floor. There was fluff everywhere and the pillows were flat pieces of fabric now. "Uhh, I'm sorry about the pillows... I'll buy you new ones." Suga mumbled, he seemed to have reached a new level of tired.

"Okay guys the mattresses ar-" Jungkook stepped into the room, "what happened?!" Everyone looked good him and smiled, "can we just go to bed now." Suga moaned. "Yeah fine, but I'm not the one clearing this up tomorrow!" Jungkook ushered everyone upstairs.