Traffic

Jungkook and Jimin grabbed one arm each and pulled me up, I bit my lip from the pain of standing on my foot, even with the boot on. I grabbed my crutches and used them to relieve the pressure on my foot. Jungkook tried to help me as well buy holding my arm up but I assured him I could use my crutches just fine.

Taehyung and Jimin left to go pay for our food whilst we got in the limo and told the man to go to the hospital, he looked a little confused but did as we said. "How much does it hurt?" Jin held my hand so I could squeeze it, "Uhh I don't know, more than last time but less than childbirth probably." I tried to speak as quickly as possible so that I had less chance of throwing up all over them due to the unbearable pain. "You seem like you're in a lot of pain, maybe this could be worse than childbirth..." Yoongi pointed out. "The only way to see is for Hyun-Ae to give birth and see!" Jin giggled, his windscreen-wiper laugh making an appearance. I wished I could laugh along but I was trying to control my breathing and keep the pain at the back of my mind.

The man made a sudden break and my leg shot out and then crashed against the seat when swinging back towards my body, I brought my hand up to my mouth and bit down on it, hard. "Sorry, the car in front of us stopped so I had to, I think there's been an accident so now there's a jam." I didn't know how much more of this I could take, tears spilled from my eyes as I sat with my head in my hands.

"I'm calling an ambulance, they'll get you to the hospital quicker than we can now" Namjoon said while he dialled a number into his phone, we had been sitting in traffic for what seemed like hours now, when actually it had only been five minutes.

Jungkook had been talking with my mum for a while because I refused to speak, not wanting to open my mouth for fear of what would come out. My mum had been useful in the situation, being a nurse meant she was good at things like these, I was now raising my foot up on the seat and it got rid of a tiny bit of pain. My mum said she'd meet us at the hospital, but at this rate she'd be there way before us.

When the ambulance arrived it was a very hectic few minutes, Jungkook came with me and held my hand as the blaring sirens made the cars move either side of the road like the parting of the Red Sea.

We drove to the hospital and the worker who stayed in the back of the ambulance was asking me all sorts of questions, Jungkook was answering the majority of them.

We finally got into the bustling hospital and was quickly taken into a room with a sleeping person in the bed next to mine, at last I got some painkillers and it felt like I was finally able to breathe again. Jungkook held my hand as the doctor took off my boot, I couldn't feel the pain but I enjoyed the warmth of his palm.

"I was afraid of this, you're going to need surgery, and if it doesn't work, then you won't ever be able to move your foot again."

A/N
I just wanted to thank anyone who is reading this right now, I'm really bad at writing but seeing you guys vote for my work brings tears to my eyes, thank you 🥺
Special thanks to maleliphant4 and rmwifelover ❤️