Thankz

"Are you sure you can walk home? You guys can stay over tonight if you need?" Namjoon watched as Jungkook gave me a piggy-back down the stairs and I giggled hysterically. "I can walk" I wriggled until Jungkook put me down again, then I took a few steps forward, proving my point, and then leaned against the wall for support. "Thankzzz for worrying, buuut I got this" I booped him on the nose with my finger while smiling sweetly.

Jungkook grabbed my hand as we walked out of the door, I began slowly leaning to the right but I didn't know what I could do to stop it, I flailed my free arm a bit and then felt Jungkook pulling me upright properly. "Thankzzz" I giggled. "What happened to not getting drunk?" He asked as he switched his hands and put one arm around my waist. "I was upset" I grumbled. "Why? Who upset you, because I will fight anyone if I need to!" He stopped me from walking and make me face him, grabbing both my hands. "You" I whispered and attempted to continue walking forward.

"Why did I upset you?" He pouted at me, holding me back from moving anywhere. "Nothing, can we just gooooo" I pulled him. I had a feeling he wouldn't let this go yet, but we continued to walk.

We finally got to his house and walked in the front door, his parents were sat in the living room watching TV, "mum, dad, I'm home" he shouted and then pushed me up the stairs, "but I want to say hellooooo" I whined, trying to go back down. "They can't know your here or they'll find out you're drunk, and then your mum will find out your drunk" he pulled me into his bedroom and then shut the door.

I ran and then jumped onto his bed, inhaling his scent from it. "Um, you can't sleep in that, you'll ruin it, go into the bathroom and put these on" he handed me some clothes and I took them, walking slowly towards the bathroom.

I tried to put his jumper on but I got confused with all the holes, "Kookieee" I whined, unlocking the door and walking out, my head was sticking out of the bottom and my arm out the head hole, "I'm confused" I blinked at him and then stared down at myself. He walked over whilst laughing, and took off the jumper, closing his eyes since I wasn't wearing a shirt underneath. He slid the jumper onto me, the right way round this time. I put my arms through the correct holes and then put them around him, so that I hugged him tightly.

"Hyun-Ae, what's this about me upsetting you earlier?" He whispered into my ear, I pulled away and twisted my hands together. "I just wanted to forget, about what you were doing..." I mumbled quietly. "What was I doing? Oh with maleli?"
"So that's her name" I whispered, "I hope you're happy together" I felt a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach and so ran to the bathroom.

Once I had thrown up everything I could I groaned, my head beginning to throb. Jungkook told me to brush my teeth, so I did, and then he told me to get into bed. I lay there, thinking about why my chest felt so heavy.