Predator

We picked up Hobi and Suga and then drove to the restaurant, chatting all the way there. When we arrived we got out of the limo one by one and my breath hitched in my throat as I saw how elegant this restaurant was.

Jungkook's fingers entwined with mine and he pulled me inside. I could hear my heels clicking on the marbled floor as we walked further inside. We were guided to a table in the 'more private area' but to me every table was about a metre apart, which already seemed pretty private.

We were sat at a table through a velvety red curtain, there was only one other table in sight, and for now it was empty. Jungkook pulled out a chair for me and I curtseyed and then sat in it, giggling at the politeness of it all.

I read the menu and turned to Jungkook, "what the hell is Castelvetrano?!" I whisper with my mouth hidden behind the menu so that the others don't think I'm stupid. "I think they are olives, not really sure" he shrugged.

The waiter walked over and took our drink orders, Jungkook ordered for me but Jimin distracted me so I wasn't sure what I was having to drink. I looked at Jungkook sceptically whilst the waiter strolled away.

"So, on the way over, we were talking about Jin's house" Namjoon began, looking around at all of us in the table, but stopping at Hobi and Suga. "It's the biggest house you've ever seen, the size of a mansion" Tae giggled, stretching his arms out wide to show how big. "And I get awful lonely in that big house all on my own!" Jin pouted, looking down at his hands. "So I was wondering if you guys would want to move in with me?..." he continued, now looking up and at Hobi and Suga with big puppy eyes. They looked at each other and there were a few whispers shared, but after a few seconds they were laughing and nodding their heads.

We got our drinks and ordered our main meals, hoping what I ordered was something edible. I looked over as a waitress was bringing over some people to the other table behind the curtain. My hands began to shake as my eyes met a familiar man, the stalker.

I gulped silently and excused myself from the table, going to the bathroom, I smiled at Jungkook, who was looking at me worriedly. I think he could tell something was wrong. I couldn't see the man at the table nearby anymore.

I locked myself in a stall and tried to calm my breathing, which was now at an accelerated rate.

I heard footsteps walk into the bathroom and watched as the shadow of feet came in front of my stall, and stopped. I couldn't do anything as fingers wrapped around the top of the door, I stepped back and fell into a sitting position on the lid of the toilet. And then I saw the horrific piercing eyes, the disgusting way he licked his lips as if he had found his prey, and that prey was me.