The Jeon's

I was woken up by my alarm beside me, I had set it so Jungkook could get out of the house before my mum saw he was here. Normally I'd have to ask her permission in advance for him to stay over, but she was too tired yesterday and I didn't want to bother her.

"Kooookieee" I whispered, he groaned. I sat up and looked at him laying there. "Kookie" He put the pillow over his face. I laughed, taking it off and placing it on top of mine. He grabbed my hands and pulled me back onto the bed. "Kook, we've got to get up, you need to go home before my mum sees you." He held me to his chest as I struggled to get up. I gave up and lay on top of him, "happy now? Let's get up" I quickly sat up and jumped out of bed before he could stop me, even though I wish we could lay there forever, I knew my mum would be angry if she found out he was staying over without her permission.

We walked downstairs and stood by the door, "goodbye Hyun-Ae" he smiled. I shook my head and leaned towards him, placing a light kiss on his lips. He raised an eyebrow, "is that all you got?" He pressed his lips to mine and kissed me passionately, then pulled away. I smirked at him, "Goodbye Jungkook."

I watched him walk down the path and wave at me as he walked along the pavement towards his house. I waved back and awkwardly blew him a kiss, he caught it and held his hand to his chest. I laughed at how cringey we were being as I shut the door.

I decided to get some schoolwork done while my mum slept for a while.

After about an hour my phone flashed up, it was a message from Jin asking if I had done the maths homework yet, I replied and said yes. Two seconds later he asked if he could copy it since he was busy and it was due tomorrow. Since I hadn't actually worked that hard on the homework and Jin was a good friend I sent him a photo. He said he'd buy me a slice of pizza when we were at school tomorrow as a thank you.

I walked into my mums room and opened the curtains, she laughed as she covered her eyes from the bright light filling the room. "You said you wanted to do something today?" I sat on her bed. "I was thinking we could go out with the Jeons" (Jungkooks family- it's what we call them). "We could go to a restaurant and maybe the movie theatre if you want, or we could just stay at home together and watch a movie, your choice." I thought for a minute, I had watched movies yesterday afternoon with Jungkook at home so I wasn't too keen on doing that again. "Let's go out." I hugged her and ran to my room to pick an outfit.

Jungkook texted me to say him and his family would meet us at the restaurant so me and my mum left the house and got into her car. As we drove she told me all about her work and how it would normally stress people out but she could deal with anything. I laughed because I remembered a story she told me about when I was a child and I played hide and seek with her. She couldn't find me for an hour and ended up calling the police, she definitely could not deal with me then.

We parked in the car park at the restaurant and walked inside, Jungkook and his parents were sat at a table already and we joined them. Jungkook winked at me as I sat beside him, holding my hand underneath the table. Even though it had only been a few hours I had missed him and was happy to see him again. "So, what's new with you two?" Jungkook's dad asked us. Me and Jungkook looked at one another and I had to hold in my laughter. "Nothing much, same old, same old" he joked, we had decided to wait a while before telling our parents. He squeezed my hand under the table and I felt a flutter in my stomach, I squeezed his hand back and smiled at my mum who was looking at me funny from the other side of the table.