Sope

It got to lunchtime and Jungkook told me to go and sit with Namjoon and Jin while he went to do something. I found them on a bench with Tae and Jimin, "hey guys" I smiled, "can I sit? Jungkook said he'd come in a minute." They let me sit and I had to answer the same questions again, but this time from Tae and Jimin. "Is everybody happy that I am just a naturally clumsy person?!" I laughed as I shoved a chip into my mouth. "I mean, we can't be sure, we still don't know what happened to your eye..." Jimin pointed out, I had shown them but not explained anything, I didn't want to quite yet. "Maybe later" I mumbled as Jungkook walked up to the bench, with the boy from earlier beside him, and another boy who he sat next to.

"Hey guys, this is Hobi and Suga, do you mind if they sit with us?"
"As in, the Suga whose girlfriend you kissed?" I went wide eyed, which hurt a little and nobody could actually tell since the glasses covered my eyes. "Uhh yeah but they've broken up now and Hobi and Suga are together, maleli, Suga's ex, was a little angry earlier but the situation has been fixed."
"Sure you guys can sit." Tae smiled, being the friendly guy that he was. "I'm Tae, this is Jimin, Namjoon, Jin and Hyun-Ae." We all smiled and mumbled greetings as they sat.

I found out that Suga had broken up with maleli was because he was in love with someone else, that someone was Hobi. I loved them together, but I felt sorry for maleli, I saw her on a bench with a group of girls, they were the popular girls of the school.

"Will maleli be okay over there?" I whispered to Jungkook, motioning to their bench, "she'll be fine, they look like they're laughing." He smiled his beautiful bunny smile to assure me. I rolled my eyes, "you're such a dork, you know that?" I smirked, "but I'm your dork" he leaned in towards me, "woahhhh!" I heard from beside me, I turned and saw all our friends staring at us, and I realised we hadn't actually told them that we were dating. "When did this happen?" Jimin giggled, wiggling his eyebrows at us. "Ohh, I forgot we hadn't told you guys." I mumbled awkwardly. "Two days ago?" Jungkook asked, and then answered his own question, "yeah, two day's ago, Saturday."

"We should go on a quadruple date!" Tae clapped his hands together, I'm not sure everyone else shared his excitement. "Saturday, everyone dress to impress, we'll be going to a fancy restaurant, all paid for by yours truly." Tae smirked. "Are you sure? I can pay for me and Hobi's meals if you want, you don't have to waste your money on us!" Suga said quickly. "It's okay, my dad owns a restaurant in town, we can go there." Tae smiled and patted Suga on the shoulder.

"I can't wait." I grabbed Jungkook's hand and envisioned what I would wear.