Part 1 - Getting ready

D was excited to attend the Bahubali premier event at Royal Albert Hall, a place he hadn't been to. More than that,the fact that it was going to be a mini reunion with team Bahubali and he was going to meet his wife after a gap made him sleepless.

He drooled over her photos secretly taken by him at Karthikeya's wedding.

D: How gorgeous she looks...hihihi...

After release of the magnum opus, D got busy with Sahoo and she with Nishabdham. They used to lead their lives like couples in a long distance relationship. When he returned home after a late shoot, she would be sleeping or when she arrived into Hyderabad,he would have just left to some foreign locale. They used to text or talk over the phone for a couple of minutes. S has been to her hometown to attend a family function while he was at his home.

He pulled the quilt over his head to catch some sleep. However he kept tossing and turning like a teenager stung by a love bug for the first time. Unable to sleep, he meddled with his phone.Watching song videos of Shraddhoo,he dozed off.

"Ninnalu marichela ninnu premisthale nee kannulu alisela nee kanipisthaale"

He picked the call.

"Annaya, this is a wake up call.Your flight is at 4:30am Be ready."informed his duty bound brother Pramod.

D: Sigh...it's you...ok ok...

Call ended.D saw the time it was 1:30am

D: Silly fellow for a 4:30am flight he's waking me up so early. Bah...I still have a lot of time...

He tucked his phone under his bum and cuddled his pillow to sleep hoping that he would get a nice romantic dream with Shraddhoo,Jackoooo and Poo.

But,

D: Sweetu ma save me !!! They're using my handsome face as their potty....it's very salty...thoo...thoo... I can't see I might go blind... stop pls stop !!!

He got a nightmare of triplets pissing on his face.

D: Aaaahhhh Sweetuuu maa!!!

Screaming her name he jerked awake and sat upright. He touched his face and smelt his fingers.

D: Sniff...sniff... doesn't smell like susu... it's my own sweat only... phew!

He fell back on the pillow and shut his eyes only to snap it open again.

D: I've a flight to catch !

He saw the time it showed 3:00am.

He jumped to his feet and ran hither tither in his room like Mr.Bean not knowing what to do.He realised he hadn't packed his bag as well because he was lazy to.

He pulled his luggage from the shelf and chucked whatever came to his mind into that.

D: Underwear 2 pieces...2 T-shirt, 2 pant...1 shorts...mmm...anything else... think nandhu think... come on you can do it...

He picked his toothbrush, toothpaste and dumped it into his suitcase. Followed by a talcum powder, body spray and hamam soap bar.

D: Sweetu asked me to pack something for her...what is it ? I forgot let me ask her...

He took his phone to call her but stopped.

D: Uh...huh...better not ask...she told me long back now if she knows I forgot she will send her heels.....hey I got it ! Sweetu ma wanted her heels !!! Wow my memory is so sharp all thanks to amma for feeding me ladies finger !

He went to her dresser and opening the doors of her built-in shoe rack, he stood dumbfounded.