Part 23 - Look who's here!

He held his pant from slipping while S fixed it with the pin again.

D: Sniff...sniff...

R: It's ok bava no one is around except us.

D: What if this happened on stage ?

S: Apart from Devasena,the world would have got a view of Bahubali.

D: Waaahhhh!!!

SSR: Ai chi stop...crying for trivial issues...had you worn clothes like me and Rana you could have tied with drawstrings and it would have stayed.You were making fun of Indian traditional wear see now.

D: I have a range !

SSR: Your range is now standing in the support of a pin don't talk too much else next it will break!

D: 😒😞

The limousine was waiting for them.

When S got in,D pushed R who was next in line and jumped the que to sit beside her.

D: Sweetu...sweetu...I want to sit near the window.

S got up and came over to his side while he moved to the window seat.He took off his blazer and hurled it down which was picked up by S.

He then stuck his face and hands on the window.D waved and bid a sad goodbye to the Albert Royal Hall.

D: Ta...ta...Royal Albert Hall pls don't miss me I will be back with Sujeeth and Shraddhoo for Sahoo Live Event next year...😢

All burst out laughing.R raised his legs in the air falling back on SSR's lap as he guffawed and S's hyena laughter kickstarted.D looked at the expression on everyone's face.SSR's eyes became teary due to laughter.

D: Why are you all laughing like this ? 😕

R: Bava pls bava don't joke like this I can't take it ! 🤣🤣

SSR: That movie getting to theaters itself was a miracle let alone Royal Albert Hall.One can dream but not be over ambitious. 😂😂

D: Jealous😏you will see it next year!

SSR: Yeah we'll see...😂

They arrived at their hotel.Having Rama garu's lip-smacking lemon rice and tamarind rice for dinner,the men gathered in the hall to watch tv while women were cleaning up in the kitchen.Taking a quick shower,D changed to his oversized hoodie and skinny tights.He took his pour homme and looked at it.

D: Sweetu's favourite sauce...if this is on me she will relish me like Kentucky fried chicken.

Excited,he spritzed it lavishly on himself then brushed his hair.

D: Anyway she's going to mess it up but it's ok dish has to be served presentably hihihi...

He made his way to the kitchen and saw her yapping with the ladies.He went and stood before her posing like a sexy model to give her a hint.

He went and stood before her posing like a sexy model to give her a hint