Part 10 - Plan

D was sitting on the sofa in his room staring at the gift he got for his queen.

D: Atleast you didn't ditch me...

Pramod barged in.D jerked in alarm at the sudden intrusion.

Pr: Annayaa! You're not dressed yet ? All are ready...don't you want to come ?

D: Phew it's you...next time come slowly ra or call out to me before coming in...you know no I am faint-hearted.😞

Pr: That is why you are not able to win your fair lady...

D: What are you saying ?

Pr: Instead of being with her,you are sitting here alone with gift.She is your wife go bravely and bring her...

D fixed him with a cold stare.

D: How do you expect me to whisk her away when that fevicol family is guarding her like a hawk?? Even if I pull her away someone will come to ruin our moment.They don't have basic sense that they should give the young couple privacy.

Pr: Hmm so you're going to be like this throughout this trip ?

D: No...definitely not...have to think of a way to make her come to me.

He bit his nails hoping to get an idea.

Pr: Shall I say you got chest pain and get her here ?

D: Before news reaches her that hathi bava will come running put me over his shoulder like angavasthram and take me to hospital.Your idea is bokka!

Pr: 😔

D: But thinking about angavasthram has given me an idea.With your help we can work it out.

Pr: I'm ready annayya!

D: Tonight,once everyone is asleep,we will hijack Sweety!

Pr: It is not hijack annayya...it is kidnap..

D: Huh...uh...you're teaching the one who taught you to read ?I am the one who held your hand and made you write the first letter on slate.You forgot?You've become such a big person ?

D fumed at Pr.

Pr: Ok sorry don't get angry...we will hijack vadina and...

D: No I change my mind now.We will kidnap her...

Pr: 🙄

D:...transfer her to this room and I will give her 'company' throughout the night.Hihihi..

D felt shy and bit the tip of his shirt.

Pr: Ok and I will give company to Prashanti there.

D smacked his own forehead.

D: Neeyabba! Born in our prestigious clan where romance and making babies is in the blood how is it you are so naive in such matters ra ?The company I meant was(whispers in his ears)...not what you think.