Part 14 - Game over

D's room:

Pr: How is it that Valli garu is here instead of vadina?🤔

D: I don't know ra.Like King Vikramadithya I take her to my room and she is disappears like Vetaal.😟

Pr: So you're saying vadina is a ghost ? 😧

D:Huh...uh...I didn't mean that...pls ra don't tell her I spoke like this she will feel bad...give me an idea now..

Pr: Hmm...let's change the plan.This time you go and sleep in her room that way she won't escape.

D: Ok...then what about Prashanti?

Pr: If you find her beside vadina,you signal me.We can transfer her to this room,beside Valli garu.If she is not there then you lock the door.Ok?

D agreed and went to her room.He saw S sleeping on the bed and he checked the bathroom.It was vacant.

D: Yes!Yes! She's sleeping alone...

He locked the door giving a cue to Pramod that all was well.

D: Now I will see how you will escape...hihihi...

He climbed stealthily onto the bed and got closer to her.He was excited like a fan boy.

D: Everyone desires to touch Anushka Shetty once atleast but I am the lucky one who gets to

D: Everyone desires to touch Anushka Shetty once atleast but I am the lucky one who gets to....oh no I am feeling shy...should I start from feet or face first?

He glanced at the beauty covered in blanket from feet to head.

S: Why does it appear as if she has shrunken in size? 🤔 No no I think I am hallucinating it is Sweety only...wow what a shape!

Dirty thoughts filling his mind,in a quick move,he pressed his lips on the lips of the sleeping beauty who turned out to be SSR.

D: Oops

D: Oops...it's you? 😣

SSR: Aaaahhhhhh!!! 😱😱😱

SSR pushed D and dashed out of the room to save his chastity.