Part 18 - Interview

Ke: Ra re ra re ra ra re ra re ra....🎵

Va: Oohh pls stop you have practiced enough just come quietly...

SSR: Rama...are you ready ?

Ra: Yes coming...

Rama garu came from the kitchen balancing two large containers on her either hips.

SSR: What is this ?

Ra: In one there is tamarind rice and in the other there is lemon rice for us to eat on the way.

He was bewildered.

SSR: Ma...we are going to the prestigious Albert Hall for Bahubali event not pilgrimage to Tirupathi.Keep it there.

Ra: Then what will we eat on the way?Kids will be hungry,don't know if they will serve dinner Prabhas and Rana can't withstand hunger.Prabhas will start throwing things if he does not get food on time atleast if this is there he can have.

SSR did not want to waste time explaining he took the containers from her and placed it on the dining table then he held her wrist and dragged her out.

Ra: Aiyooo food I prepared it will go to waste now...!!!

SSR: It won't we can have it for dinner.

***

SSR was waiting at the lobby with some media personalities who had arrived to interview the team.When R,D and S came down,they were led to a room.

While R and S were cool,D's heart began pounding fast.

D mv: A for Apple...B for Ball...

S sensed that and placed her hand over his eyeing him to relax.He tried to keep a calm face inspite the tension building in him.The interview began.

Like a student hoping teacher would choose someone else to answer the question on blackboard,D prayed for the host to question either R or S and leave him alone.

D mv: Ganesha...ganeshaa...I will break a coconut for you once I return he should not ask me anything I should just smile and escape...pls help me...🥺🙏🏼

However his prayers were unheard as he did not have the practice of going to temple so even God chose to ignore him.Shooting a question,the host picked D first.

Host: Mr.Prabhas,why do you think your character has made such an international impact ?

D mv:You can't quietly watch the movie and go home why do you care for impact and all have I dropped an atomic bomb on the world?Monkeys!!

D reached out for the mike while thinking what to say.