Part 4 - Getaway

D: Why you stopped madam?Dance no...shall I play the music for you ?? 🤨

shall I play the music for you ?? 🤨

He asked sarcastically.Ashok got a call from home and excused himself from the couple.

D: Would you dance like this if it was someone else's production ? Just so it's ours there is none to question you you're having a gala time here ?😡

S: Pupsooo pls pupsooo...my muddu, my pappu, my baby...you love me no...let me be...🥺

She caught his chin and cajoled him but he was firm.

D: Love is different work is different. I am very strict when it comes to profession whether it is mother or wife I don't see.Work is worship blah blah...

He gave her a lecture about work and professionalism.S wished a pair of cotton would magically appear so that she could stuff it inside her ears but unfortunately it didn't and she had to stand through his torturous sermons.

D: You're so irresponsible!You know how much money I have invested in this movie? Wait I'll tell you...

D struggled trying to do some mental maths and counting with his fingers.He had to count after ten but since he didn't have more fingers he thought of borrowing hers.

D: Bangaram, pls hold your palm up lend me your fingers for a moment...I need to count...

I need to count

S: 🙄

He requested her keeping a serious face.Mischievous Sweetu went closer to him and ran her hand beneath his shirt tickling his hips which caught him by surprise.Just as Vennela jumped when Jai tickled her sole,D was startled.

D: Sweety! Be serious! See I lost count now I have to start all over again....1,2,3...

But who was to listen ? S lovingly wound her arms around D, leaning her head on his chest while fiddling with the buttons on his shirt.That romantic move of hers appeased the terror of Kalakeyas turning him into the lotus plucker Ammu.He left counting and wrapped his arms around her waist.