Part 24 - Headache

D: 1...2....

S: Aaahhh pupsooo my stomach hurts ! I can't do this...!! 😖

She held his hand and clutched her belly.

D: Amma...talli...Sweetamma...that reaction you should give after 9 months,allow me to do the work before that...

S: Huh..uh...I became excited pupsoo...hihihi...😅

D: Lucky no one heard ok ready....start...camera...action..
Aaahhhh !!! Ammaa !!!

Instead of head,absent minded D held his chest.

Before anyone could react,

Pr: Annayyaaa!!!!!!😰

R: Bavaaaa !!!!!!😰

Both came running from opposite directions in slow motions and seeing two meteors approaching them S got up and jumped behind the sofa leaving D alone.Together,both brothers scooped D in their arms.S peeped from behind the sofa.

D:(mv: She fled leaving me with these hulks...good wife...I planned everything except how to manage these two sentimental monkeys...)Rey...I'm fine ra just leave me....

Pr: If you need a heart transplant,you take my heart annayyaaa!!!😭

R: Take all my blood bava!!! Afterall it is the whiskey and rum that you fed me that's running in my body as blood.Take it all but I won't let you die bava !!!😭

D: (mv: They might kill me before anything happens)Sweetu ma,pls do something before I lose it...🙄

SSR: Karthi!!Quick!!Call the ambulance..!!No no call the doctor straight here,let surgery be done here itself!!! 😰

D mv: Haiyooo he is more than them...

S: Pramod,bro....he's having a bad headache only pls put him back on the sofa.Raj garu,nothing to worry.

They placed him carefully on the couch.D still held his chest.S slowly moved his hands from there to his head.

D: The pain is unbearable Sweetu...sob...sob...

She plopped on the sofa and took his head placing on her lap.

SSR: Raj garu he's been complaining of headache ever since we returned...

SSR: Huh...but he was fine the whole evening.

S: Yeah suddenly he's feeling like this...

D: Pls press my head gently Sweetu ma...

She massaged for him.

Va: He hadn't slept properly,continuous travelling,loud music at the concert all this might be a cause.

Ra: Possible.I'll prepare a tonic if he drinks that his pain will disappear in minutes.

D mv: For that I can consume rat poison.

He pinched S discreetly.

S: Ouch! What's it?

D: Tell her no need for all that...say you have medicine and you want to look after me...

S: Huh...uh...Rama garu don't need for all that! I have given him medicines he wants to look after chi I want to look after me no him...

D: Aaahhhh !!! My head!!! Sweetu ma...don't leave me tonight...!!

He gave her the prompt.

S: Raj garu...tonight I...err...I want to be with him...

SSR: What ?? 😡