Part 30 - Bye bye London

He bathed her.After she wore her dress,he made her sit and dusted powder on her face then combing hey hair he tied a small knot on the middle fastening it with a colored rubber band as he did not have ribbons in hand.Then using kohl he drew a big dot on her forehead and cheek for 'drishti'.

D: How is it ?😃

He asked looking at the mirror with her.

S: Great job pupsoo pa...instead of dressing me up like Anushka Shetty you have dressed me up like the girl in Parle G biscuit wrapper.😑

D: 😂I liked it.This is how you used to look in your baby photos I've seen!

S: ☺️☺️

He hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek.

S: Ok...I'll go prepare lunch for us.

D: Don't want bangaram...you only have to cut,cook and clean...I'll order something...

S: I don't want that..Shall we go out for lunch ?

D: Ok..Andhra bhojanam! Mirapakaya bajji,kodi vepudu,gongura pachadi...🤤

S: We've come to London to have Andhra bhojanam?🙄We can have that in Hyderabad I want to try something different...

D: Then we can go to the restaurant at the corner...I saw the board they have meditation food...it looked good.

S: Meditation food ah ? 😳

D: That...Greece,Egypt...those places...

S: Mediterranean you mean...that sounds fine for me.You bathe and come...

D: Why must I bathe?It's my mouth that is going to eat,not my body...I'll change my dress and come.Who is going to know ?

S: Urgh...yucks! Go pupsoo pa ! 😤

She kicked him into the bathroom and hurled a towel at him.Sulking,he went to shower.

S was changing channels.Coming out wrapped in towel,he checked himself in the mirror.He hissed in pain as he ran his fingers over his neck.

D: Sss...her parents have given birth to a lioness instead of a girl how deep her nails have dug into my flesh...if 1/4 of the damages in my body is due to that white beard's movie,remaining 3/4 is the work of mother goddess...

He murmured.

S: Huh...what did you say ??

D: Nothing bangaram...I was just admiring the wall painting...hihihi...

They went out for lunch and as D had promised his Pramod,he bought for him London chocolates and toy car to add to his collection.The rest of their day was spent watching tv cuddling in bed and doing their final packing.

***

Early in the evening they checked out of their hotel and left to the airport.

In the car,

D: Yaawnn...why did we have to leave so early bangaram? We could have left just one hour before the departure no ?