Part 15 - The one n only

The next day,

Perched on a table,D held a stick while R and K stood infront of him with their heads bent and arms crossed at chest.

D: Keeravani garu wouldn't attempt such a thing.It is not Raj either.Pramod was with me all the while.Remaining is the both of you.Tell me,whose idea was it to shift Sweetu ma?

Honest K pointed at R.

R: I did it with a good intention to unite you with bro because I couldn't bear to see you upset.😞

D: If you had such a plan,shouldn't you have informed me earlier ?

R: Why should I ? Did you inform me of your plans? Had you told you were going to kidnap bro I wouldn't have attempted anything.

D: Huh...uh...it is my puppy ma! I am the proud owner of that priceless possession!I don't have to tell anyone but you should have!

R: No one reveals surprises.Surprise is meant to..err...surprise others.

D: Abbo!Nee surprise thagaleyya! Because of the confusion you created I ended up kissing that beard  fellow.Thankfully my senses were still under my control or else I don't know what all I would have done to him...Next time inform me atleast before planning surprises.

R: You also inform me beforehand...

Valli garu entered the scene holding a plate of hot rice,pappu(dhal)and mamidikaya(mango)pickle.

Va: Happappa...you boys are still not over last night?Come let's eat.

D dropped the stick and rushed to her.

D: Food! Give me my plate.

He went to snatch a plate but she swatted his hand.

Va: We've made pappu annam today so no eating on own I will only give everyone.

R and K clapped.D hugged her.

D: You're the best Valli garu!