Part 16 - Fussy boy

Later that evening,all of them were getting dressed for the event in their respective rooms.

S was doing her make-up and Prashanti was assisting her,

Pramod knocked at their door and it was opened by Prashanti

Pr: Vadina! Annayyaa is throwing a tantrum there he won't wear his clothes it seems...pls come!😰

S: Oh this man 🤦🏻‍♀️

D was standing on the bed after bath with a towel wrapped around his waist and another one around his head like ladies after a hair spa.R and K who were already dressed,held his shirt and pant respectively trying to coerce him into wearing it.

K: Annayya,my neck is hurting looking up to you...Pls get down..

D: Put that shirt away,only then I will come!

R: Bava,you did not say anything while getting it why now ?

D: That time I was in the mood to wear now I change my mind...

S who was watching all this with Pramod made an entry,

S: You!!😡😡 Why are you causing a ruckus here and taking everyone's life??

S: Seeing S in her bathrobe with make-up,D shrieked dramatically.Crossing his arms over his torso,he jumped down the bed and hid behind his bava.

D: Who allowed Japanese lady fan inside my room?Bava,pls ask them to wait at the lobby.

R: It's bro !

He peeped from behind R.

D: Sweetu ma! Pls remove that make-up you look like Japanese ghost!

S: No!I'm not going to.This will be my look for the event.If you don't like you don't look at me!

D: That is not possible bangaram because I am attending this event only to look at you!😍

S: Then wear these else we will all leave you behind and go.

D: But...but...all these formal clothes is ok for dream song or swag in my movies not real.Pls allow me to come in my leggings and oversized hoodie puppy ma!

S eyed the guys to leave and that she would take care.They left pulling the door behind them.She went closer to D.

D: Sweetu,stop there! I know you want to make me wear these clothes that is why you are coming near me!I won't wear those!

S: Pabsu pa we are attending a prestigious event representing our country it won't look nice on us if you dress casually.If you wear this you will look smart like Jai.

D: Who is that idiot ?? Your secret boyfriend?? I don't want to look like any donkey I want to be me!!!

S: Huh?You don't know Jai ?? Vennela's bava?? 😳