Part 17 - Sweetiful

D was parading infront of the mirror admiring his looks in vain when he heard a knock at his door.

Sweety who was completely dressed was at his door

S: How's my final look ? ☺️

She asked him while putting on her jhumkas while he scanned her from top to bottom.

D: Why is your saree like this Sweety ??? 😰

S: It is not saree pupsoo this is a salwar,a new style...not nice ?

D: Huh...it is nice but.... isn't this my old blazer that you are wearing? You have altered it to your size...

S: No Pupsoo this is not that one.All this was designed newly for me.

D: Still,you could have worn a saree...there is no gap in this for me to set my eyes on.Sigh...😓

S: Lol.That is the purpose of this.Your eyes and hands won't stay still if I come in saree and later in your urgency you would tear it so this is the best.You still haven't told how I look?

He thought for a moment and then,

D: You look Sweetiful! 😍

S: Huh ? I know beautiful what is this Sweetiful ?

D: Replacement word for beautiful because even that word loses beauty before you.Hereafter all women should be described as Sweetiful!😍

She gave a bashful smile.

D: What about me ?

He posed sliding both his hands into his pockets and rolled his tongue inside his mouth giving her romantic looks.

S: You are Pupsome ! 😍

D: Eh what is that ? 😕

S: If Sweetiful is replacement for beautiful then Pupsome is for handsome! You are extremely Pupsome pupsoooo...😍

D felt shy getting praises by his lady love.He led her inside and showed her the shoe wear he brought.She picked her preferred heels.

S: This is the one...why you got the other pair?

D:(mv: How to tell her I forgot which one she wanted she will scold me this simple thing you can't remember...think pupsooo think you can...)err....this is the one you wanted but I got these just in case you decided to wear something else.Hihihi...

S: Aaaww how sweet of you my darling...

She was balancing on one leg while pulling back the strap of her heels.Seeing that D went to her side and she held on to him for support as she put them on.

D: These are for average height girls you are a first floor ammayi,why you need such big stool ?

S: It's a girl thing Pupsoo no matter how tall or short most of us love heels.Every girls shoe rack will have at least one pair.