Part 25 - Action Jackson

D: Ummah...ummah....😘

SSR: Eh what's wrong with fella ? Rey...wake up ra...it's morning...see Rana is doing work out why don't you join him instead of snoozing...

SSR was trying to wake up D who was sleeping atop a pillow kissing and squeezing it.

D: Jujujujuju.....muahh...😘

SSR: 😕Rey...get up ra...

He slapped D's bums several time yet the mountain never budged nor left his hold on the pillow.

Rama garu came with a tall glass of milk,her phone and Sweety's scarf.

Ra: If you wake him like this he won't.You see now...

She asked SSR to step aside and she too was at a distance.She kept her phone near his ears.

"Kausalya supraja rama poorva sandhiya pravarthathe..."

That divine hymn disturbed his peace and he wailed.

D: Waahhhh!!!😭Ammaa....!!!😭

His hair all messed up as if he was electrocuted,he sat upright still wailing.

Rama garu passed him the glass of milk and Sweety's scarf.His eyes still closed,he slurped the milk sniffing her scarf.Once he was calm,he opened his eyes slowly.SSR was watching all this without batting an eye.

SSR: What is all this ? 😳

He asked his wife.

Ra: Method to wake him up as told by Sweety.He hates when suprabatham is played,he will cry for milk once he is up and that Sweety has to give him if she isn't around then her scarf so that he can feel her presence.

SSR: 😲He is a kid for mother to be by his side when he drinks milk.He is being pampered too much.One strong kick should be given on his bum to wake him up.

Ra: ☺️☺️

D: Huh...uh...where is Sweety ?

Ra: She's bathing.You also go and bathe.

D: I had bath yesterday.I don't want to bathe again...

He fell back on his mat.Rama garu and SSR pulled him up by his arms,walked him to his room then kicked him into the bathroom.After bath,he felt fresh.

D: What's for breakfast ?

R too joined him for breakfast.

S: Toast with sautéed vegetables,grilled tomatoes and orange juice.

She laid their plates in front of them.While R began eating gratefully D as usual threw a tantrum.He pushed his plate aside.

D: I don't want veggies and normal toast.Make for me something special.I am Sahoo,young don of Waaji city!!

SSR who was reading paper from the hall gave a counter to that.

SSR: Ma...give him bricks and sand...that's what you get in abundance in Waaji city...let him have that.

D: 😡😡😡

R: 😂😂 Bava you're busted!

D: I don't want anything!

S: Pupsooo,this is not right.You must eat what is given.Vegetables are good for health.

D: I am like this.I will ask what is not there.Pupsoo won't eat vegetables he wants to have a chicken burger!!

S: Ok.I will make and get for you be patient.

S went into the kitchen.

Va: There is no chicken what you will you do Sweety ?