Part 13 - Double trouble

Ke:Sa...sa...re...re...ga...ga...ma...ma...thane ra re ra re ra bali bali baahubali...🎶

Valli garu tossed and turned unable to sleep as her husband was crooning the song even in his sleep.

Va: Evandi,pls stop! I am not able to sleep!

She tapped him but he was in deep sleep and wouldn't move.

Ke: Thane ra re ra re aaaa aaaa...🎵

Va: Oh this man ! This is why should never marry a music composer.Even in sleep also he knows nothing apart from music.

She got up and sat thinking what to do.

D's room:

D felt relieved after clearing his tummy.He brushed his teeth and spritzed mouth spray as he knew S hated bad breath.He admired his look in the mirror.

D: WOW!🤩🤩Wonderful,beautiful,marvellous,
extraordinary!!! I'm so handsome thanks to Amma and Naanna for making me!Bangaram is so lucky to eat this hot chicken puffs.Tonight will be a feast for her!Sweetu ma,here I come!

He stepped out of the bathroom in Superman style with one arm stretched and other bent at his hip.He was shocked to find an empty bed.

D: Bangaram!!!😰

D: Bangaram!!!😰

He searched under the bed and around the room even in the wardrobe thinking she might be hiding from him however she was not to be seen.He felt like crying.Miserable and lost he went to Pr and woke him up.

Pr: Yaawnnn...what is it annayyaa? We won't get jasmine flowers here pls adjust...

D: Sob...sob...vadina is kissing!

Pramod felt shy.

Pr: You shouldn't be telling me all this...go back to your room...

D: Go and do what ? Vadina is not in the room!

Pr: What are you saying? How can that be ?We only carried her there no ?

D: You won't believe...come with me...

D pulled his brother to the room.Meanwhile in Ke garu's and Valli garu's room,

His singing was getting unbearable for his wife.

Va: That's it! If I remain here I won't be able to sleep for the night.I better join Sweety and Prashanti.

She took her blanket and went to the next room where S and Prashanti supposed to be.Seeing the bed empty,she fell on it and covered herself with the blanket.

D's room:

Pr: I don't understand how it is possible annayya...She could have not gone anywhere out in this unfamiliar place.Maybe when you went to the bathroom she returned to her room.