Part 8 - Surprise

The driver slammed on his breaks.

D: Phew! I'm safe...

"Get out of my way,you f*prat!"yelled the driver

D: Not Prat..it is Pabsu.Full name is Uppalapati Surya...

The driver did not stay to listen and drove past him.Poor D did not know it was the British slang of calling one an idiot.Pramod rushed to his side,picked him up and pulled him to a safe side.

"Annayya! Are you hurt?"😥

The concerned brother asked as he dusted D's pants.

D: I'm fine !💪🏼😎

He jumped and flexed his arms to show S who was watching from a distance on the opposite side of the road.She could not cross as vehicles were passing.

S: Oh this man! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Enough of your drama,come here!!

She signalled him.However he stuck his tongue out playfully in response.

"All this is not in the script who asked to add these extra fittings??Why did you overact ?"

D: That's not overacting!!It is called improvisation and I did it to make it realistic...

"Yeah because you did that you almost got into an accident luckily nothing happened.This is UK,not India."

D: Uh...huh...fine we'll go for one more take.This time I will do it carefully and correctly.

"No don't want it's not safe I don't want you to get into another mishap"cautioned his brother.

D refused to listen.He wouldn't budge from the place and so Pramod has no choice but relent.They all returned to their positions and started all over again.

D: Swee....Swee.... that's Sweety!!! My Sweety !!SSWWWWEEEETTTYYYY!!!!

S: Oh my Pupsooo!!!!!!!!!!

As they came closer,S stretched her arms apart to hug him but D paused infront of her bending forward and placing his hands on his knees.He was panting heavily.

S: What happened pupsooo ? You forgot what's next ?

D: Hold on Sweetu ma...huff puff... I'm trying to catch my breath...Pabsu has become old...huff...puff...

S: Aaawww...my poor baby...

She rubbed his chest for him and he felt better.D straightened himself.

D: I am fine now bangaram...

He hauled her against his hard chest lifting her off ground and they hugged like there was no tomorrow.

"Geethaa...oh geethaaa...Darling...oh darling..."