Part 21 - The Royal Bow

After the enthralling presentation by the orchestra,team Bahubali gave them a standing ovation.SSR was so proud of Keeravani garu that he was moved to tears and embraced his brother in a tight hug.The rest of them too gave him a hug.

D whispered in Sweety's ears,

D: Sweetu....susu...😥

S: Now ? We have to go down can you control for sometime once Q&A is over I will take you...

D: It's so cold here and I drank lots of water...urgent...🥺

S: Uff!This is why I tell you to drink less water when we are out for events...

D: 😔

R: What happened bro ?

S: Erm...he wants to use the restroom.

R: I'm going there anyway...I will take him.

S: Thanks a lot bro! Pupsooo go with Bro...

D: You also come....

S: Anyway I can't come into men's toilet no...he's there he will take you in...

D: Still you also come with us until the door pls...

He held her hand.

R: Bava,let her be we can go...

But D was not willing to leave her hand so S agreed to follow them.D walked in their middle.

D and R went into the restroom meanwhile S went to the ladies to touch up her make up and set her duppatta properly.The brothers came out and waited for S.

R: It should not be this big bava...

D: What to do ra...that's how it has been...when I was a kid even Amma used to say it's so big...Sweetu also complains but what can I do bava ? It's not that I asked for it...I am an Uppalapatian and that's how it is supposed to be...😭

He hid his face on his bava's chest and began sobbing hard.

R: Arre bava for all this you want to cry like a child...just get a smaller one next time.

D was shocked.

D: Huh ? Bava what are you saying ?? 😰

R: You see,like these.This type is fine.

R showed the button on his coat.

D: Huh...uh...all the while you were talking about the button size I thought..ahem...nevermind...Sniff...
sniff...sob...sob...

R: Don't cry bava...let's wait for Bro...she might have a way for this...

He wiped D's tears with his handkerchief.When S joined them,

S: What happened Pupsoo pa why is your face dull ?

R: His pant button came off bro...can't fix it and he is crying his pant is loose now...what to do now ?

S: Oh dear...he must have used force in his urgency so it snapped I should have removed it for him before he went...

D: 😞😢

She thought and found a way.Taking one of the extra pins securing her dupatta,she tightened his pant.

R: Perfect.That should hold it in place.

D: Really it won't fall no? 🥺

S: No it won't.Don't be too conscious about that just be normal...

The trio returned to their team who were getting ready to go to the stage.D was is in a hurry.

D: Me ! Me ! I want to go first ! Pupsooo first!