Part 6 - Lovesick

Flight landed at Heathrow airport.His assistant was at the conveyor belt collecting their luggages while D went to purchase holy water from the duty free shop.

D: 12 years...double malt...this one should be good...

He picked one for his bava as well. Satisfied with his purchases,he met his assistant who was waiting for him.

As they stepped out of the airport the sudden chill hit on D very strongly and he began to shiver.

D: Brrr...what's this ra ? It's more cold than dhanur masam here...

"Yes annayaa I feel as if someone has opened the fridge door on my face!"

Wearing long sleeve and a jacket wasn't sufficient for D so he pulled out a stole,monkey cap and gloves. Putting it on he was completely covered from head to toe except his face.

"Wow ! Super annaya !! 👏🏼👏🏼"

D: Thank you ra 😊

"You look pucca like a Hollywood bank robber in this get up!You should try this look in your future films...😃"

D: Grr..come let's go...

The event organisers received them and took them to their hotel.All got down from the car except D.

"Mr.Prabhas...we've reached."said one of them.

Seeing his annaya's acts, the assistant boy wanted to bury his head in sand out of embarrassment.D was opening and closing his mouth to see the puff of cloudy smoke billowing out.He found it amusing.

D: See ra, I'm smoking without my cigarette....hooooooo...

"Erm...Mr.Prabhas this is the hotel where you'll be staying."

The organizer brought D's attention back.

D: Uh..huh...hotel...hotel...
we've reached the hotel !

D's assistant was given a separate room.The organizers escorted D to his room and they left.Closing the door, stood in awe seeing the posh interiors.

D: Ah! The perfect chamber for the King and Queen!

The spacious room also had a balcony,an inbuilt swimming pool,a hall,a kitchen and a dining room.

D: Londoners are so lavish! How extravagantly they have built this room as if like a mini house! Sweetu ma is going to the enjoy this! A whole house for ourselves! No Amma no Akka No Anna only Mr.&Mrs.Pupsooo! This reminds me of...hihihi...

He scrolled his playlist and selected a song,

"Kaadhal sadugudugudu kannae thodu thodu...alaiye sitralaiyae karai vanthu vanthu pogum alaiyae ennai thoduvaai methuvaai padarvaai endraal
nuraiyai karaiyum alaiyae...."
(Song-Kadhal Sadugudu.
Movie-Alaipayuthey)

He imagined himself and his Sweetu in place of the lead actors.