Part 26 - Outing

Beginning this update by posting a 'behind the scenes' photo of the iconic couple Ammu&Devu to commemorate three years anniversary of the magnum opus
Bahubali-The Conclusion.
Jai Mahishmati! 💪🏼

***

S was infront of the mirror brushing her hair.

S: Pupsooo pa,I'm ready!

S wore a blue jeans and pink loose top while he was in an oversized dark blue hoodie and grey baggy pant.

D: Me also...do we really have to go out Sweetu...why can't we just stay here and cuddle in bed ?

He hugged her from behind encircling her waist and rested his face sideways on her shoulder.

S: Are you tired baby?If you want you rest,I'll go alone and come.

D: No don't want...in this big city sending you alone is not safe Pramod is also not around to guard you...I'll follow you.

They shared a kiss.The Bahubali couple set out for more sightseeing and shopping.

At the mall,D entered a designer rag shop and picked some extra large hoodies for himself.He also added expensive tattered pants,branded beggar caps and wacky shades into his trolley to add to his collection.The total price of his bulk purchase would be enough to buy him a car in Hyderabad.

Hand in hand,DS walked along the streets.They stopped infront of a fast food cart.

D: Sweetu...tacos !! 🌮

S: You buy and come I'll wait there for you.Get some drink as well no...my throat is parched.Pass me the bags...

He got the food and drinks while S waited for him at the table.

D: Mmm...This chicken taco is so yummy...Sweetu ma,try this...

S: Mmm...it's really good meat is so tender and the sauce is delicious!

Likewise she too gave him a bite from hers.There was some cheese sauce sticking at the corner of her mouth,he wiped it from his thumb and licked it.

They resumed their stroll.While S was active,D became tired.

S: Pupsooo! Pupsooo!! Let's enter this shop...!!

D: Shopping is so tiring Sweetu...let's go back...

S: You have done your shopping so you want to go back but I still have a few more purchases...come pupsoo...pls no...last shop...pleeej pleeej pleeej...

She mollified him stroking his chin but he didn't budge.

D: Bangaram,I will be sleeping inside when you shop ladies stuff so boring might as well I wait for you here...you go...I'll be playing candy crush till you return...