Chapter 13

Luckily for us there was a tow boat able to come out and move my boat that same day. They manually lifted the anchor and brought my boat back to the outstation marina for me. I've called a boat electrician to come out and take a look at the damage, but they can't get here until tomorrow, so we are stuck here for the night. Good news is we have a place to sleep.

Harry made us dinner and he is cleaning the dishes at the sink. He is treating me so delicately and I'm not sure if it's because of the injured arm or that he thinks I might change my mind.

"Harry, I need a shower. I swam and I never rinsed off the saltwater after."

"That's because you didn't have anyone tall enough to hang the shower bag," he says grinning at me.

"See! You're not easily replaceable," I kid back with him.

I pack my shower stuff and he insists on carrying it for me, as well as his own. It's almost dark now, the sun just barely peeking over the western horizon. I think most of the boaters around here have packed it in for the night, with only a few lights visible on the boats below us. The clubhouse is empty, and we are the only ones around.

"I think I'm going to need your help in the shower."

"What?" he says clearing his throat.

"Well yeah I can't move my arm on one side

"Well yeah I can't move my arm on one side."

He hesitates not sure how to proceed.

"Don't overthink it, Styles."

I grab his hand and pull him in the room with me. I've surprised him and I realize this when he doesn't move once I've pulled him inside. He's not sure what the expectation is so I make it easy for him. I move towards him and grab the hem of his shirt and start to lift it looking at him for approval. He nods at me and lifts his arms up, pulling his shirt off. I look at him and smile, lifting my one arm up in the air. He takes my cue and removes my shirt being careful around my sore arm. I reach for his waist band and undo the drawstring of his shorts. I can hear his breath catch in his throat and it makes me look up at him. Our eyes only meet for a second before he is pressing his lips to mine feverishly and backing me up against the wall. He continues to kiss me as he reaches down to take off my shorts, leaving me in my bra and panties. I reach for his waistband and pull both his shorts and boxer-briefs down at the same time. He reaches behind me and unclips my bra letting it fall to the floor. I untangle myself from him for a minute to turn on the shower. I pull down my panties while he watches and then step into the hot shower. I gesture for him to join me and he doesn't hesitate to accept the invitation. Before long we are back in each other's arms looking for the relief we need from this stressful day.

            His mouth is on mine immediately, sucking my bottom lip in. I put my arm around his neck, and he reaches behind me lifting me up. I instinctively wrap my legs around him, gripping him tightly as our mouths explore each other's. He leans back away from me, and looks down at me, grabbing my breast with his strong hands and taking my nipple in his mouth. I let out a loud moan and his hand moves to my mouth to quiet me. I try to stifle my moans by biting into his shoulder, but this causes him to moan loudly in response. He moves his hands slowly down my body to my center and starts rubbing gently at first, then quicker. It feels so good and I bite harder on his shoulder to restrain myself from screaming out. I come quicker than I ever have, and my breathing matches our fast pace.