Chapter 16

After turning the boat to go north, Harry insists we sail, and he hoists the main. He then makes us both some food and we eat, him never leaving my side. He takes his camera out and photographs the shoreline and the boat and then turns it on me. I stick my tongue out and he captures it, then looks over the camera smiling at me. Harry moves around the boat now with such ease that you would never guess that he was fresh to this only a week ago. I wonder if that is a gift he has, being able to adapt and be comfortable anywhere. Something he learned from all those years on the road with the band. The sun has come out today after the last two days of overcast skies. It's like the weather seems to know how to match my mood.

Harry stays so close to me all day, it's as if he thinks that if I start building my walls up again that maybe he'll be on the inside with me this time. I wouldn't mind living in that world. Just me and Harry. He rubs the back of my neck with his strong hands and I relax into him as we enjoy the ocean breeze on our faces. We sail the whole way, never turning on the motor. Harry handling the boat like he's been doing it his whole life like me. I complain often about him making me feel like I'm incapable of helping but he won't hear it. I'll give him one day but by tomorrow I will be back to doing my share of the tasks on the boat.

A few hours later we are anchored in Harold's Cove. I start to make us lunch, but Harry immediately cuts in and takes over the job. I turn on the radio before I sit down at the table, watching Harry work. I still haven't let myself completely believe that this is real and could last. I want to. I really do. It feels like I'm going to wake up one morning and he'll be gone. This will be just a story he tells his friends when they ask him who taught him how to sail. I will be just a fun memory. Temporary.

I think my only choice now is to just go all in and take every moment I can with him. Love him real hard until he moves on. Squeeze every ounce of summer out of this. Know that it's fleeting but I'll hold on to it for as long as I can.

Harry places two plates with sandwiches on the table and I immediately grab his arm and pull him into the bedroom with me.

"Food can wait," I say to him.

I crash my lips into his as we stand next to the bed. I pull at his shirt, urging him to take it off. He pulls it up and over his head. I moan slightly at the sight of him and immediately find his lips again. I feel his hands snake around my back and slide lower and lower until he is cupping my butt. He lets out a little moan in my mouth as he grabs my butt firmly. He gently pushes me backwards on to the bed and is grabbing at the waistband of my shorts pulling them off swiftly. I spread my legs for him and he crawls his half naked body back to mine, meeting my lips again.  I slide my good arm down the front of us and push his shorts down. I motion for him to flip over and he lies down on the bed now with me above him. I pull both his shorts and boxers down the rest of the way and I crouch next to him grabbing his manhood in my hand. I stroke it gently as he lets out a pleasant hiss. I look up at him through my eyelashes and he is watching me intently. I keep my eyes on him as I take him in my mouth and his eyes roll back in pleasure. He curses at me and I keep going hoping to illicit more of the same response. Soon his breathing is heavy, and his legs are constricting more and more.

"Baby, I'm so close," he warns me.

I continue, picking up the pace, until I feel him release into my mouth. I crawl back up to him putting my head against his chest and he wraps his arm around me, rubbing circles on my back. Harry slowly lifts his head and looks at me, "I don't know how I'll live up to that but it's my turn to try now." He slowly pulls my underwear off, so gently while leaving little kisses down my legs. And then in a complete paradox he roughly pulls my legs down towards the edge of the bed, so my legs are hanging off over his shoulders as he kneels. I gasp when he does this causing a grin to develop on his face at my reaction. Again, he starts with gentle kisses, carefully placed. Then suddenly moves more aggressively with his tongue. He switches back and forth expertly in a rhythm only a musician could understand. My hips buck off the bed to meet him and he holds my hips controlling the tempo. He squeezes my breasts through my shirt as his assault speeds up. I feel the pressure building.

"Keep going!" I shout while clutching his hair. I orgasm so hard I feel like I can see stars. I can barely keep my eyes open and I feel Harry start rubbing his member across my sensitive spot. He looks to me for approval and I nod at him and he pushes into me. My body hasn't come down from my last peak and I feel like I'm vibrating under his touch. He keeps a steady pace, whispering sweet nothings to me as he goes. When I feel like I couldn't possibly take anymore he spills into me and collapses at my side. We both fall asleep entangled with each other.

I wake before Harry and crawl off him, slipping his shirt on over my bare body. I head into the kitchen for a glass of water and eat the sandwich he made for me earlier that we abandoned. Despite the same silence right now as before, the boat doesn't feel so empty. Having him near me comforts me in a way that I never thought another person could. I'm not sure how long I'll have him, so I crawl back into bed with him, soaking up every second.