Chapter 23

Harry slides down between my thighs, immediately burying his face between them making me gasp out. His tongue swirls and laps at my sensitive bud and my body contorts and bucks off the bed, desperate for more. He presses his hands firmly down on my hips, keeping control of me. When I've settled, he then places two fingers inside me and hits the spot so quickly I yelp. He vigorously pumps into me while his tongue laps hard at my centre, making me shout out obscenities that I didn't even think I knew. I can feel it building in my stomach and I know my release is coming soon. Harry takes his second hand and moves it up to my nipple and twists it and I know I won't last long. I feel my legs start to shake and Harry pulls away for a second, "Come for me baby." That's all I need to come completely undone as I shake and twitch through the sensation.

I watch through hazy eyes as he brings his fingers out of me and puts them directly in his mouth, keeping eye contact with me, as he sucks his fingers. He crawls up beside me and I use all the strength I have left in my legs, that now feel like jelly, to climb on top of him straddling him. His hands move from my hips and then up to cupping my breasts in his large strong hands. I take his length in my hand and pump slowly, licking my lips as I do so. I lean down to take him in my mouth, and he shouts out, "fuck," as I do this. He watches me between his legs, sliding my tongue up and down his shaft before taking his whole cock. I look up at him when I hear him moan out, his eyes rolling in the back of his head. When they open again, I maintain eye contact while I continue. If I didn't know how much pleasure I was causing him, you would think he was mad at me with the animalistic way he is looking at me now. When I feel him getting close, he stops me, "I want to feel you around me."

He pulls me by the arm until I'm straddling his legs again. I lift up slightly and Harry grips his length and positions it at my entrance. I slide down onto him slowly, enjoying every inch of him. He grips my hips tightly and urges me to start moving. I start grinding on top of him at a steady pace, but Harry has other ideas. "Hold on, baby."

I don't have time to process the words before he is thrusting wildly up into me and my hands instinctively go to his chest to brace myself. I can feel my breasts bouncing as Harry eyes them greedily, licking his lips as he does. He adjusts his hips and thrusts looking for my spot and before long he finds it, as I scream out. A grin spreads on his face as he pumps into me and I can't keep it together. I'm barely hanging on, as I'm still coming down from my last high, only to be skyrocketed again so quickly.

He comes to a stop and flips me onto my back, putting my legs on his shoulders. "Tell me if it's too much," he urges me, before entering me again and pumping into me just as fast as before.

I'm thankful for all the yoga as he leans forward practically folding me into two. The angle this gives him allows him full access and he takes that to his advantage as he thrusts deeply. I feel my vision start to blur again as I shout out his name. My body is trembling, and I can feel that he is close too. "Hold on baby, I want to come with you," he tells me, panting.

I don't know how I'll hold it together any longer as I'm starting to see stars and the sensations are overwhelming my body. "I'm close, Maggie," he rasps out, and the sound of my name like that, almost pushes me over the edge.

"Yeah, yeah, okay baby, come," he instructs me. I feel my body shudder and he stills as he releases into me. Both of our bodies twitching and spasming after and I can't keep my eyes open anymore. We lay there panting with our chests rising and falling, beads of sweat on our bodies.

He pulls out and he slides my legs off his shoulders and places them gently on the bed. I couldn't even help him if I wanted to. My body has never felt like this before. I feel like I could conquer Mount Everest as well as never move again in my life at the exact same time. Harry rests his body in a heap next to me and reaches out and smooths my hair. I can't imagine what it looks like right now. I don't even want to know what I look like. I think I may be dead. I think I'm okay with that if this is what it feels like.