Chapter 25

His hands run up and down my bare back and then one grips the back of my neck pulling me towards him, smashing our lips together in a kiss. He brushes my hair out of my face while he deepens the kiss. I grind myself down onto him as I straddle his legs and he groans in reaction. His hands slip down my back and grip my ass firmly, greedily grabbing the bare flesh. I moan in reaction, throwing my head back, exposing my neck to him which he hungrily nips at. His hands move to my breasts, massaging them as he continues to assault my neck with his mouth. I start to hear these loud strange noises coming from nearby and I pull away from Harry to look around. We are in my bedroom and it's surrounded by photographers, all of them taking pictures. All I can hear are the camera clicks and flashes, over and over. I scream out, trying to cover myself.

I wake up in a jolt, drenched in sweat, my heart racing. I'm gasping at the air in a complete panic as I look around my bedroom and see that it is empty. That felt so real and now I feel so exposed. I open up the app in my phone for my security system and double check all my cameras. Nothing. I look at the time on my phone and see that it's four A.M. I do the math quickly, knowing London is eight hours ahead and call Harry.

"Babe, is everything okay? Isn't it super early there?"

"Yeah, I had a bad dream."

"Oh, I'm sorry. About the accident again?"

"No, it was different this time," I pause, "I think I sleep better with you next to me."

"I'm glad to hear that because I slept like shit last night."

I smile at his confession.

"I'm glad you called because there was a problem at my house, and we can't get in it for a few days. I'm at a hotel right now."

"Oh, what happened?"

He hesitates not responding right away and then stutters when he does.

"J-J-ust had a minor issue. It'll take a few days to put everything back to normal."

"Okay, well we can always stay at my apartment."

"I hope everything will be sorted by then but bring the keys just in case."

"Okay."

"Maggie?"

"One more sleep."

"One more sleep," I repeat back to him.

"Don't get up and do yoga. Just go back to sleep darling."

God, he knows me so well already. I was definitely debating doing yoga.

I chuckle softly.

"Good night love."

"Good night Harry."

I wake up in the morning after a restless sleep. I couldn't get that nightmare out of my head. I should have told Harry about everything that happened, but I don't want to worry him. I don't want to bring any more drama into his life.

I did my yoga and meditation this morning after breakfast. I wanted to have a quick swim in my pool but I'm anxious now knowing that someone was photographing us out there. After showering, I pack my bags and end up bringing quite a bit since I'm not really sure when I'm coming back.

It's time for me to head to my financial advisor's office to wire the money to Tim. He sent me an email from that same email address that he sent the pictures from with instructions on where to send the money.

As soon as I get in his office and tell him what I need to do, I can tell he is suspicious.

"What's it for?"