Chapter 3: Janitor Issues

Right after that, the guys went back to their janitor duties. Mickey was polishing shoes, Goofy was mopping the floor, and Donald was fixing one of the showers.

"Yes, sir. Janitors today, musketeers tomorrow," Mickey stated proudly to his reflection on the shoe.

Then Jamie came in after training with the musketeers.

(A/N Outfit.)

Ever since she was walking, she was trained to be a musketeer

Ever since she was walking, she was trained to be a musketeer. Also since then, she and the guys have been close. Goofy was like her father figure while Mickey and Donald were like her uncles.

"Hey guys! How's it going?" Jamie greeted.

"Hey Jamie. Nothing much. Just doing janitorial duties," Mickey said.

"You guys still remember what I taught you?" she asked.

"You know it," he nodded.

"Good," Jamie said with a smile.

Then Pluto barked happily as he came with Mickey's musketeer hat in his mouth.

"Hey, my lucky musketeer hat. Oh, thanks, boy," Mickey thanked then informed as he petted his dog, "Remember when the musketeers gave me this hat, Pluto? They even autographed it. See?"

He lifted the flap to reveal the signatures.

"Oh yeah. Those guys are legends," Jamie commented.

"I can't wait to be a great big hero," Mickey said while putting his hat on, was accidentally jabbed with Goofy's mop, then exclaimed, "Ow! Careful, Goofy."

Little did anyone know that Mickey accidentally knocked the shoe polish into the mopping bucket.

"Sorry, Mickey. I can't wait to be a musketeer, neither...'cause I got plenty of good ideas. The musketeers can use a clever fella like me," Goofy replied proudly while mopping.

"Uh, Goofy?" Jamie called.

"Yeah?" Goofy wondered.

"Look down," she told him.

He did and nearly jumped out of his pants seeing the mess. He tried to mop it up, but that made it worse.

"Yipe!" he exclaimed.

"Hey, Donald, how about you?" Mickey asked from across the room.

"Are you kidding? Musketeers need guys like me that are brave!" Donald stated proudly.

"Yeah, and they need guys that are brave, too," Mickey pointed out, not really understanding him.

"That's what I said...brave," Donald remarked, confused.

Then the pipes rumbled, making a terrified Donald dive into the tool box. When he looked back at it, he chuckled nervously then took the wrench off his head.

Meanwhile, Pete was scatting as he was preparing to take his shower.

"Yes, sir. Yes, sir. Yes, sirree. I've been looking forward to this all month," Pete commented.

Back with Jamie and the guys, Goofy went and got a huge stack of sand paper.

"Maybe I can sand it out," Goofy commented and got to work on that.

One fell near Mickey, who used it to shine a shoe, not paying attention at first. Then when he saw it was destroyed, he tried to fix it by destroying another shoe, but it didn't work. Jamie took notice and looked up.

"Mick," she called, getting his attention.

She pointed up, making him turn to see glue up top. He looked at her and nodded.

"Can you help me up?" Mickey asked.

"Sure, but be careful," Jamie told him.

She lifted him up to the pipes and he got on a gear.

"Almost..." Mickey said.

But he accidentally turned the gear he was on, turning on the water pressure, sending Donald on a wild ride.

"Oh gosh," Jamie panicked a bit.

Pete was just enjoying his shower.

"A...I'm adorable, B...I'm so beautiful," Pete sang, the water turned off, then he questioned,  "What?"

Then Goofy tried to use a floor buffer to clean his mess but that didn't work. Then Donald fought off the pipe that was spewing water, but it took the wrench from him.

"Uh oh," Donald remarked then screamed and ran away from it.

The pipes started coming off as Donald ran.

"Almost...got it," Mickey strained.

The buffer, with Goofy riding on it, hit the pipes, making Mickey fall forward. Jamie caught him then the glue fell in his hands.

"We got it!" they said.

Then Goofy rammed into them and took them along for the ride, the glue getting on his head.

"Goofy, look out!" they warned as they were approaching Donald.

They ran into him and the piping tore up in the rooms above them. Then it reached Pete, who fell down in the tub from level to level. The shower head rolled to the guys and Jamie until they looked up to see Pete, opening the shower curtain in a daze.

Jamie covered her eyes then acknowledged, "Captain Pete."

They all saluted then Pete fell to the ground with a thud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Uh oh. 😐