Chapter 16: Musketeering Duties

On their carriage ride, they stopped by to get Minnie and Daisy a burger, fries, and a drink then were on their way. Jamie stayed near the back with Mickey and Donald while Goofy was reading a book titled, "The Idiot Guide to Musketeering" while driving the carriage.

Mickey sighed happily then asked, "Isn't this musketeering stuff great?"

"You bet!" Donald answered.

"Yeah. It's been great since I began. I'm also glad you guys got assigned with me," Jamie replied.

"Us too, Jamie," Donald smiled.

"Yeah. If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have gotten this chance," Mickey did the same.

"Thanks guys," Jamie thanked.

Meanwhile, Minnie and Daisy were having their own conversation.

"Isn't it romantic, Daisy? Being protected by four dashing musketeers? And the little one, Mickey, is so handsome," Minnie sighed dreamily.

"Yeah, he's kind of cute and all and I know Jamie told you that you two would make a cute couple, which you would, but you're both forgetting something. They're musketeers, commoners, non-college-bound. You know what that means," Daisy explained as Minnie took a sip from her soda.

"Our love is...forbidden?" Minnie asked.

Daisy drank some of her soda then said, "Bingo."

"A forbidden love. How romantic," Minnie sighed dreamily again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I can't even right now! 😁