Chapter 15: Girl Talk

Meanwhile, Jamie had gotten back from the dungeon, just thinking about Max. Because of it, she couldn't quit smiling. She made her way to the carriage where Minnie, Daisy, and the guys were coming down. They saw her and smiled.

"Jamie!" the guys waved.

"Hey guys!" she greeted as she got to them and they all hugged.

Then she turned her attention to Minnie and Daisy.

"Your highness. Daisy," she saluted friendly.

"Jamie," Daisy smiled with a nod.

"It's good to see you, Jamie," Minnie did the same then asked, "So you all know each other?"

"Yeah. They've been my family for as long as I can remember. And as a thanks, I helped train them," Jamie answered.

The guys nodded and Daisy and Minnie smiled at that.

"Well, we better get to our posts," Mickey replied then told Minnie, "Your carriage will be ready in no time, your Grace."

Minnie giggled and answered, "Why thank you."

This made Jamie smirk a little at them. Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and she were heading out to prepare the carriage.

"Jamie, may I speak with you for a minute?" Minnie requested.

"Uh...sure, your Highness," Jamie nodded then told the guys, "I'll catch up with you guys in a minute."

They nodded and went outside and Jamie went to the girls.

"Yes, your Highness?" Jamie wondered politely as they slowly approached the doors.

"You said these musketeers are like family to you?" Minnie asked.

"Yes. Goofy's like a father while Mickey and Donald are like uncles," Jamie answered with a nod.

"So...do you think that..." Minnie wondered shyly as a blush crept up to her cheeks.

Daisy groaned then asked for Minnie, "Is Mickey seeing anyone?"

They stopped and Jamie looked from Daisy to Minnie to see she was rubbing her arm shyly with a small smile. Jamie smirked a little more at this.

"No. I am pleased to tell you that Mickey is available. You two would look really cute together," Jamie informed.

Minnie giggled and said, "Thank you, Jamie. But I want to wait if he'll make me laugh. If he does, I'll know he's the one for me."

"I can understand that. But trust me; I can see a future with you two together," Jamie said, making Minnie smile, then Jamie asked Daisy as they kept walking, "What about you?"

"What about me?" Daisy wondered, confused.

"Do you have eyes for anyone? Donald maybe?" Jamie said.

"What? No. Why would I like him?" Daisy asked in slight annoyance.

"Maybe because you two would look cute together and he seems like your type," Jamie pointed out.

"Ugh," Daisy groaned then requested, "You can play 'Matchmaker' for the princess, but I will focus on my own love life."

"Okay. Fair enough," Jamie said, putting her hands up in surrender.

"What about you, Jamie? Do you like anyone?" Minnie asked.

"I may have my eyes on someone," Jamie smiled dreamily, thinking of Max.

"That's great. We hope things work out for you both," Daisy said.

"Thanks. You guys too," Jamie returned.

They all giggled and made it outside. Minnie and Daisy boarded the carriage while the guys and Jamie took their positions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I liked doing this chapter. It's just those girl talks that really boost your confidence about talking to a guy. Now back to the story.