Chapter 17: Minnie and Daisy are Captured

As they kept going, the Beagle Boys waited in a tree to see them coming then jumped on the carriage.

"Bad guys!"Mickey gasped.

"Bad guys!" Donald yelped.

"Bad guys?" Goofy asked in confusion.

"Bad guys," Jamie groaned with an eye roll.

Then the horse neighed in fear before taking off.

"Yikes!" Mickey shouted as he and Donald ducked from being hit by Bruno's sword.

Donald clucked like a chicken then rushed into the carriage, hiding under Daisy's seat.

"Okay, you. En garde," Mickey stated.

"En garde? French words make me mad!" Bruno snapped, breaking Mickey's sword.

He used his sword to rip Mickey's uniform to reveal his classic red shorts and yellow shoes.

As they kept going, Daisy and Minnie were trying to push Donald out.

"Get out there and fight, you coward!" Daisy remarked.

Then Bruno and Butch sat on either side of Goofy.

"You fellas seen any bad guys around here?" Goofy asked, totally oblivious.

"Ooh. How about this bad guy?" Bruno wondered, pulling out a Jack-in-the-Box.

He winded it up until a boxing glove popped out, punching Goofy off the carriage.

"Goofy!" Jamie yelled in worry then growled, "You're gonna get it now!"

She then started sword fighting with the two, easily overpowering them. But then Shorty got behind her and tripped her. Then Bruno and Butch threw her in front of the horse. Luckily she avoided being trampled and grabbed the bottom of the carriage without anyone noticing.

"Jamie!" Mickey shouted in concern.

"Hit the road, tiny," Butch remarked, putting Mickey in a suitcase then kicked him off.

"Mickey!" Donald screamed.

He then hid behind his sword.

"Boo!" Butch said.

That scared Donald to pack a suitcase with him in it and left. They all landed in a mud pit.

"Princess!" Mickey yelled.

The carriage continued forward as the Beagle Boys laughed. They all rushed to get out, but the carriage was long gone. Mickey slid down, depressed as mud got all over him.

"Now how are we going to protect the princess?" Mickey asked sadly.

"Protect the princess? Are you kidding? It's hopeless. We failed," Donald remarked, getting most of the mud off him.

"Hopeless? Failed?" Goofy asked.

He then burst into tears and cried into Donald's shoulder.

"There, there, pal. Here. Blow," Donald comforted, handing him Goofy's uniform.

Goofy blew his nose in it. Mickey, with a determined look, shook the mud off him.

"Well, I don't think we're hopeless. Listen, Captain Pete and Jamie have faith in us," Mickey told them.

"They do?" Goofy asked then corrected, getting mud off him, "I mean, they do!"

"Pete made us musketeers because of Jamie, remember?" Mickey reminded.

"Yeah! We're musketeers!" Donald stated proudly.

"That's right, just like we dreamed when we were kids," Mickey added as he got out and asked as he lent them a hand, "So, what do you say? Are we a team?"

"Count me in, Mickey!" Goofy answered, accepting Mickey's hand.

"Me, too! Me, too!" Donald added as they were all out.

"We're off to save the princess! No obstacle too big!" Mickey said while unsheathing his sword.

"Yeah!" Goofy cheered, doing the same.

"No danger too great!" Mickey continued.

"You said it!" Donald nodded, unsheathing his sword.

"Together, we'll save the princess or die trying!" Mickey declared.

Then he and Goofy ran, leaving an almost scared and confused Donald.

"Die?" he asked, Mickey and Goofy came back and got him, then repeated, "Die?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Yeah boi! Lol!