Chapter 19: A Great Idea

Butch and Goofy kept going until Butch thought of something.

"Hang about. Is that Halley's comet?" Butch asked, pointing behind Goofy.

"Halley's comet! Where?" Goofy wondered, making him turn around.

Then Butch tightened Goofy's hat around his face, making him more clumsy.

"Let me go! Let me go! I'll slice you to ribbons!" Mickey threatened as Bruno had a hand on his forehead.

"What the?" Goofy exclaimed as he bumped into Mickey, making him drop his sword to the bottom of the tower.

"My sword!" Mickey exclaimed.

Then he and Goofy were trapped by the Beagle Boys, backing up until they were at the top of the tower.

"Goofy, we got to do something quick or the princess is done for," Mickey said.

"It's all over," Butch remarked.

"Looks like you blokes got in over your heads..." Bruno stated.

Goofy then looked behind them to see the outline of himself in the glass. He then thought of how they could get rid of the Beagle Boys, which was what he did earlier to try to open the door.

"What are you planning, Goof?" Mickey asked.

"I got an idea. You with me?" Goofy said.

"You bet," Mickey nodded.

"Hot soup, coming through!" Goofy yelled, grabbing Mickey then running through the Beagle Boys.

They ran out the window heading for the tree.

"That was a bit of a barney, wasn't it?" Bruno asked.

They bounced off the tree again, got kicked by the cow again, spun on the windmill again, then went back through the window, sending the Beagle Boys through the other window and down to the river below.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Yay! Nice going, guys!