First Encounter

The plan was succeeding from Yin's side as they manage to lead the guard away from the mine. Ting Yi had also succeeded as the mine's entrance was sealed with the explosions that they had set off. Ting Yi then joined with Captain Zhu and was currently fighting with the guards.

Yin, who was filled with adrenaline had fought the enemy swiftly until there were no more. But it was still not enough to quench her bloodthirst. Because the one she wanted to kill was the head. As they said, once the head (leader) is gone then the body (subordinate) will not be able to operate anymore.

Captain Zhu had just finished cutting its enemy when he announced they should regroup with General Han's group.

This made Yin excited and without waiting for Captain Zhu, she jumped on Blaze's back and rode towards the enemy's camp that they saw from afar. She was sure General Han would succeed too but the scene when she arrived was too brutal.

Zen soldiers were scattered around the ground as they were either dead or weak to move. And General Han had a sword pierce through his gut as he was held by a man holding a black sword.

"What's this? Is this what is supposed to be the strength of a general from Zen nation?" The man taunts as he lets go of the general and took his black sword away with one swift movement causing the general to feel pain and lay down on the ground with his hand over his cut.

"You- Won't- Get away with- This-" General Han wheeze and gasp as he struggles to breathe.

The man smirks saying, "I see you can still talk. You are strong enough to survive this long General, I applause you"

General Han grips his sword and stood up slowly enduring the pain as he faces the enemy commander.

"And you still seem keen to kill me", the man stops smirking. "It seems that I have to kill you with this next move".

Captain Zhu had just arrived next to Yin and looked at the scene before him, he could not believe what was happening.

The man who was clad in black armour had his black sword that seems to have been coated in darkness. It was impossible unless someone truly sees it with their eyes and it seems to be happening in front of them.

From this point onwards... this guy down here is Commander General Wu Li Jian and the Qi nation emperor's brother (dark hair and piercing dark eyes wearing a black shining armour):

Yin's speculation had been right. Out of the five elements, there was another two that she recognized to be as powerful as the other five. Which were the dark and light elements. And this man was holding none other than the dark sword of An that was said to be a treasure of the Nation of Qi.

The only people that had this sword was royalty and since they knew the emperor was not joining the fight, the man holding the sword was none other than his brother, the revered and famous Commander General who is the strongest and highest-ranking soldier in the army of Qi nation, First Prince Wu Li Jian.

Suddenly time felt like it stayed still. Yin was in a predicament; the General was about to be slaughtered before their eyes and she was quite far but in view of the general.

It is now or never.

Yin did not actually want to use Element for the war as the power it would display would attract multiple attention but she felt that if she did not use it now, then what was the point of having a cheat sword that could save the world.

With one swift movement, Yin took out Element and using the wind element she flew from Blaze's back to confront the enemy's general commander.

Li Jian who notice the imposing threat had stopped trying to kill General Han who was in front of him and instead turn to his side and blocked the attack that came from Yin.

Captain Zhu, Ting Yi, and General Han who was looking at the scene did not believe their eyes on what had just happened. Especially Captain Zhu as he was just beside Yin, so how did that person get there in the blink of an eye?

Li Jian who was now composed had suddenly realized what was going on and smirked against the soldier who wore a red and white mask in front of him.

"Hoo, I see you have one of the treasured swords. How interesting", Li Jian smiles in delight as he faces Yin. "What is your name soldier?"

Yin glares at Li Jian and did not reply to him. Instead, she pushed him back until they were far from General Han and signalled to Ting Yi to take the general to safety.

Li Jian noticed what Yin was trying to do and smiled before he disappeared into the shadows.

Yin manage to stop Li Jian from moving when she threw some explosive knives at the moving shadows on the ground.

Li Jian could actually merge with the darkness and move in shadows on the ground! Thankfully Yin noticed this as she had many ideas from her other life watching animes and dramas.

"Impressive, it seems that I can't do what I want to do unless I kill you"

With that began the legendary fight between the Commander General Wu Li Jian of Qi nation with Assistant Vice-Captain Yin of Zen nation that would make the two famous around the two nations.