Married

Ying Yue sigh, "Just so you know, I have big plans and a big dream so I can't be the loving wife you want"

Li Jian nods in understanding, "Ok"

"I also won't have children until I'm 26 and I will disappear once in a while", Ying Yue poured herself a cup of tea when Li Jian cornered her with an angry face.

"If you can't accept that then let's not get married", Ying Yue gave a lazy smile as she was messing with him.

Li Jian made a torn look and asked, "Why will you disappear once in a while?"

"Because I want to be a General and I plan to train in Zen nation to achieve that", Ying Yue answered with no doubt.

Li Jian looks at Ying Yue seriously and said, "Then be one in Qi nation. I can give you a position as a Commander".

This made Ying Yue smirks and gives a challenging stare when she asks, "What if I want to be a General of Zen Nation and a Commander in Qi Nation?"

This was her real goal, to begin with. If she can't choose one then why not go for both. Her greed to become the strongest was truly endless for Ying Yue.

Li Jian was stupefied. Then he looks at Ying Yue in a serious manner as he asks, "What do you mean?"

Ying Yue then explained that though once she married into Qi Nation, it would not change the fact that she came from Zen Nation. So, she proposes to create an army that consists of the two whose main purpose is to keep the two-nation to be in peace with each other. This army would be protecting the borders and would block attacks from Qi and Zen nations that would threaten their peace treaty. It is basically that she offers herself to become both nations' peace bearers.

"I'll suppress any rebellion that opposes the treaty so both nations can rest assured. what do you think, husband?" Ying Yue was trying to kiss up to Li Jian as she uses husband instead of fiancé and it worked.

Li Jian smiled in satisfaction and agrees to Ying Yue's plan, "My wife is truly smart and greedy for power".

With a grin, Ying Yue had said in an as-a-matter of fact tone, "I too want to become the world's strongest, husband".

With that, the two made plans and discuss with the Zen nation's emperor to which he agrees. Li Jian was also confident in persuading the Qi nation's emperor, his brother that he had also given an ok but only if Li Jian would be responsible for Ying Yue's new army as well.

In the end, Ying Yue would hold the highest rank position for the army but it was also overlooked by Li Jian from Qi Nation and 2nd Prince Xi Er from Zen Nation.

This matter was to be settled by both parties and would take half a month to be finalized, so in a trance, it had become Ying Yue's wedding day.

Though Ying Jun dislike Li Jian but seeing that Li Jian had been supportive of Ying Yue, he kept his bad thoughts to himself. But he still does not accept him as his son-in-law like Ying Fan.

Ying Yue was woken up at the crack of dawn and was prepared from getting a bath to being massaged, she still did not recover from last night when her mother Ying Fan had given her some advice on how to be a wife and what duties she had to perform especially during night time.

Currently, she was wearing the wedding dress that she had made before she left for war before. It had a phoenix pattern that would match with the phoenix crown which princesses usually wear during their weddings.

Ying Fan went to get Ying Yue as the groom was already waiting outside the door. She had gone emotional when she saw how grown up and beautiful her daughter was. Ying Yue had to calm her mother down before proceeding to go outside.

The wedding was held in the palace in front of the emperor and empress with the whole nation as its witness. The whole street was celebrating as people treat it as a festival. This is because it is an important marriage that connects the two-nation and Ying Yue was also the emperor's adopted daughter now so he wanted to give a grand wedding as thanks for willingly becoming the scapegoat and saving his real daughter, Princess Yi Yiu who was only 11 years old.

At the entrance of Ying Mansion, a handsome man clads in red looks stunningly handsome that the females around him could not help but feel bitter towards Ying Yue as she was lucky to have a husband like Li Jian.

Ying Yue who also saw him was breathless as she was captivated by this man who was taller than her, had dark hair and dark eyes that only reflected her figure. He gave a stunning smile that melt the public and Ying Yue could not believe herself how lucky she had gotten to have a handsome husband that actually loves her.

-----------------

The author here, I don't know how to describe a wedding scene very much so I was very vague here. Thank you for your patience and understanding and here is a ranking for Qi Nation's army.

Qi Nation army ranking- Soldier =>Vice Captain=>Captain=>Lieutenant Colonel=>Colonel=>Lieutenant General=>General =>Commander =>Commander General