Trouble

So, I was stuck with writer's block a bit which was why I designed the new book cover instead. Many thanks to my readers as I am glad for your support, comments and voting. The Book is already completed! ^3^

------------

As Ying Yue wore pants, and gave a General's domineering aura and looks, nobody would know she was a girl. Her voice even sounds deep at times as she was used to shouting to give orders that her vocals were strained. Even the beauty thought Ying Yue was her prince in shining armour that had come to rescue her. The beauty grasps the back of Ying Yue's clothes as she was still in fear of the Duke.

"Duke?" Ying Yue starts to talk and her voice was void of emotion as she gave a chuckle and said in an ice-cold tone, "I imagine a Duke was supposed to be more dignified and a gentleman that he should have known to respect the lady's wish if she refuses. All I see is a drunkard that abuses his title in front of me and a man that does not value his life".

The Duke got chills on his back and was instantly sobered as he looks at Ying Yue. But he still refutes by saying, "How dare you! I am Duke Jin Hai and the emperor is my cousin! My aunt is the late emperor's beloved sister! I stand on a higher ground than you, kneel before me peasant!"

Ying Yue chuckles, so this was why nobody dare to even interrupt him. Just because of his title.

Because she herself was quite pampered and prideful that not even death could stop her as she took out her sword and brand it towards the Duke's neck when she said in a calm voice, "Titles have no meaning in front of the face of death"

The Duke who was already an adult but behaves like a spoiled child then understood that Ying Yue wanted him dead. He begs for forgiveness and offered money, beauty, or anything just so his life was spared.

"Seeing that you haven't repented from all these times, it's better off to have you are dead than alive", once Ying Yue said that, she then sliced the Duke's neck and his head was then rolling down the ground.

Once that was done, she left the beauty and did not say a word as Ying Yue did not want to be associated any more than this. But the beauty thought otherwise as she pulled Ying Yue's hand and said, "Please"

Please what? Ying Yue was confused. But the beauty just held onto her cloth and looks at Ying Yue meekly as she glances around between Flower House, the duke, and Ying Yue.

Sighing, Ying Yue broke free from the beauty's hand and did a move as she presses a pressure point that made the beauty faint.

She then went to her newly bought horse and started the journey to go back to Zen nation.

Unknown to her, the Duke's men who were still in the Flower House did not know anything that was going on. They were used to the Duke's behaviour that they turn a blind eye to anything he was doing and instead indulge in the ladies. But when they realize that the Duke was gone too long, one of them had checked and heard the crowds bustling at the front door.

When the man saw the Duke's severed head, he wanted to puke but ran away instead to inform the others of what had happened. The rest was also shocked and knew their lives would end as they did not do anything about the situation.

But they thought that perhaps the Princess, the Duke's mother would spare them if they told the truth, so they brought back the body to the Princess's mansion and told about the events that had happened.

When the Princess heard of this matter, she was enraged and ordered the servants who were escorting the Duke to follow him to the underworld. She then met with her nephew, Emperor Wu Guo Hang.

"Hang-Er, please seek justice for your cousin", she begs. As the Duke was her only son and she loves her children very much.

The Emperor, on the other hand, was happy on the inside as his cousin, Duke Wo Jin Hai was bad at performing his duties and was instead eating the nation's money as they paid him a salary that he uses for entertainment. But because his aunt was quite powerful and was currently the prime minister's wife, he tries to please her by saying, "I will order for the culprit to be caught at once!"