2 Years Later

After Yin's talk with Li Jian, she never met him again. But instead, she had focused on climbing up the ranks. Starting from her own squadron that she had raised herself; the army began to grow more and more and since she had accomplished a lot of things and even won war to war with great achievements, she became a General just 2 years later.

She had fulfilled her promise with the Emperor to serve for the Nation as a General and now her army was known to be one of the strongest that was capable to do any type of attacks such as ambush, infiltration as well as a frontal assault.

All Yin's actions had made the Qi's nation come to a stalemate that they have instead agreed to create a peace agreement with the Zen nation; thus, Yin was summoned back to Jade Capital to meet the emperor for a reward.

Ting Ting, who had become Yin's Lieutenant General had already known her identity as Ying Yue and never betrayed her or leave by Yin's side. She herself knew what Yin had to go through just to reach the rank of a general and stick through her thick and thin. Even surviving assassination attacks as well as poisoning.

She also sometimes saw the scars Yin had gained from the war and gained some herself but it was not to the extent of Yin's as she had survived some piercing attacks to her heart from poison arrow. It was still a miracle of how Yin had survived at times.

"When will you reveal yourself as your real identity?" Ting Ting asked when they were both alone in a secluded forest.

Yin had wanted to take a walk around the forest when they reached halfway to the capital from the Eastern Border where she was situated at.

Ting Ting had also seen her real face since she took off her mask due to a wound on the face. But other than that one time, she had never taken off her mask to anyone ever again besides when she was alone.

"When the time is right" was Yin's only reply as she rested on the ground and looked at the starry sky.

Ting Ting sigh in defeat. "At this rate, I think we are going to be married soon", she joked around but it was actually a serious talk as the soldier around them had noticed that sometimes Ting Ting had spent too much time with their General that some even speculated that they would be married soon. They are both at the legal age of 17, turning 18 soon.

This made Yin laugh and said, "If you want to. But just know that even though I will be the husband, I don't have the qualification to be one"

This made Ting Ting slap her chest since she lay beside Yin on the grass and said "Don't speak about such vulgar things"

Yin laughed out loud until there were tears in her eyes. "I only speak the truth". Ting Ting's innocence had made Yin amused at times but she prefers it this way as it was easier to tease her at times.

"Come visit the General's household (Ying Jun's house) when we are back to the capital soon", Yin change the topic as she wanted to introduce Ting Ting to her mother as her mother would be delighted to meet her friend. This is also to ease her worries since Ying Yue does not have any friends besides Jia Ling (her maid), but even then, she does not spend much time with her as Ying Yue was focusing on getting strong.

Ting Ting felt deeply touched as Yin wanted to introduce her to her family but she knew she could not do the same, not until her identity is exposed anyway.

So instead, she had said "Only when it is appropriate"

Yin nods and continues to look at the starry sky silently. Remembering back on what she had gone through but swallows back the bitter memories and sharpened the look in her eyes.

She was not a weak child anymore, thus it was time to act soon.

Days passed, and the two had finally reached the capital of Zen nation, Jade city.

The first thing Yin did was purchase a house and land to live in. As well as hire the servants that she had brought and saved during the journey that she knew was loyal to her. And stationed her soldiers at her residence which was just back to back with her parent's house.

With that, General Yin's residence was established.