Feast

After Yin had fallen asleep, the fight with Li Jian might have ended for a while but the fight between the two-nation had just begun.

Northern General Sun Bin did not slow down with the attacks even when Li Jian was nowhere in sight. This made the nation of Qi's soldiers frantic and thus result in defeat.

Though the Zen nation's army had won, they felt that the one that made them win was because of Yin's fight which made the enemy's head commander which was the strongest fall thus reducing the overall enemy's strength.

The nation of Qi was the one that had the first advantage as they gave a sneak attack but because of Yin, their efforts went down the drain. But this did not make them give up.

Li Jian, who had suffered from Yin's attacks did retreat but he was still at the borderline.

Yin had suffered life-threatening wounds but Li Jian on the other hand, only suffered deep cuts and bruises and his overall stamina was still fine. If possible, he could conquer the land himself but because of Yin, he had to stay back and look at the bigger picture.

But this did not stop him from visiting the enemy's camp.

Yin who had attended the feast early was currently sitting next to Northern General Sun Bin as she asked him, "Why does respectable general Sun Bin helps this soldier?"

General Sun Bin smiled at Yin and pat her shoulder saying, "I have lived a long life thus nothing can pass this old men's eyes. I just thought it was quite entertaining to help you and seeing that you are loyal to the nation, this old man does not see any reason to expose you"

Yin was surprised, but she gave the general a nod and smiled saying "This soldier is thankful to the general"

Yin would keep this in mind as she would introduce herself properly again in the future.

As Yin wanted to sleep early to recover and train, she excused herself early despite everyone saying since she was the guest of honour, she should still stay and even accompany Ting Ting.

Ting Ting, on the other hand, gave an understanding look and scold the soldiers instead saying Yin was still injured and needed to rest thus nobody complained anymore.

"Master... I sense my brother nearby", Element said through their mind link.

Yin's body was tense and instead of heading back to her tent, she went to pick up Blaze and head towards the secluded area where they went before with Ting Ting. Since everyone was at the feast, nobody knew about Yin leaving.

Element was quite worried for Yin since she is still not rivalling with Li Jian at the moment and thus, he tried to persuade Yin to bring someone with them for protection or tell someone that they were leaving.

Yin on the other hand was quite stubborn and told Element, "They are having a feast at the moment, and I do not want their food to get cold thus not enjoying their time"

Since Element knew of Yin's behaviour was like that of an unmoving rock, he just sighs and hope for the best to come.

Once Yin had reached the area, she went down from Blaze and let him drink from the water as before and sat down to rest on a big boulder just by the water.

Element was by her waist so she took him off and rest him by her side, making Element wonder what was Yin doing.

The wind rustled and the grass sway, as Yin did not want to prolong this, she had said "Come out and state your business"

Li Jian also did not want to waste his time so he appeared beside Yin and sat next to her, laying his sword An beside him as Yin did.

Yin did not turn to see but she felt his body warmth so she knew he was beside her. Seeing that she did not sense any bloodlust through the ride to this area, she had casually asked him to come out and was a bit shocked he did as she told but she did not want him to know that.

Li Jian, on the other hand, was looking at Yin as if he had just seen him for the first time and wonder who was Yin.

Seeing that Li Jian was not going to talk, Yin had asked him again "Why have you come here" but with a calm attitude as if they were not enemies, to begin with.

This made Li Jian surprised and suddenly laugh out loud making Yin look at him and she was surprised when she saw this man.

If the 1st Prince and 2nd Prince, Wang Zhi Feng and Wang Xi Er were beautiful when she had first met them then the man in front of her was the adult and mature version as Wu Li Jian was older than her and had an irresistible aura that screams of 'power' just like how a strong person should be but he was also beautiful.

Yin admit that she did not look at the man before her properly so she was quite surprised as he was like one of those fairies that had descended from the heavens.

Li Jian was proud of his looks so when he saw Yin checking him out, he lets out a smirk and asks "Have you seen enough?"

Yin snaps out of her trance and reminded herself that she was supposed to be a male at the moment. Noticing Li Jian had asked another question and strayed from answering hers, she had asked him again what was his purpose.

What she discovered will change her whole destiny to a higher level in the future.