Aizawa X Reader *Edited*

A/N: if you'll like can you please follow my IG :)

Dee_the_weeb
---------------------------------‐------------------------------

Of all the people that you could have had a crush on it had to be him, didn't it? He always look like he poured the devil's hot sauce in his eyes instead of eye drops with how bloodshot they were. That had to do with his patrolling though, he spends all day teaching and grading, and then at night, he goes on patrol. His eyesight is shit due to the effects of his quirk plus on top of that, he doesn't sleep and tries to see during the night. Such an odd combination and that odd combination is what you fell in love with. It started simple really, you became his T.A, the first T.A that U.A has had and you were appointed to the strictest first-year teacher who is known for expelling students on the first day and has never been late not once in his life. It was intimidating and you had a lot of expectations to meet all in one day. You came home that day with a stack of papers frazzled. After that, he warmed up a bit with you especially after the USJ attack when you distracted the nomu enough to keep from breaking his arm by slicing through its neck with the blades on your tail. You forgot that it could regenerate and you ended up doing a forced face plant into the concrete. At the end of the whole fiasco, you and Aizawa had matching scars under the eye. Whenever you were nervous or anxious about something you would rub the scar and that side of your face with the tip of your tail. Which is exactly what you were doing at the moment.

"Stop that." You jumped and looked up to see Aizawa boring down at you. You sheepishly moved your tail, looking away and glancing over when he sat down next to you. You tried focusing back on the stack of papers in front of you but, unfortunately, you were hyper-aware of everything especially said someone right next to you. Out of your peripheral vision, you studied his profile since his scarf was hiding no parts of his face. You looked at his hair first noticing he had it held back in a low ponytail and his eyes were furrowed focusing on the paper he was grading, putting red marks here and there as he commented and made corrections. You traced down noticing his stubble growing back having to resist the urge to rub it however, your tail had a mind of its own. You watched in a mix of embarrassment and horror as you gently rubbed his scar going down to his stubble tracing it. You both were frozen neither one of you knowing how to react. You wanted to pull your tail away but, maybe it was the fact that he hasn't stopped the ministrations and you were enjoying this side of him. It was very soft, and he doesn't show a soft side to anyone except maybe Nemuri and Hizashi. You ignored the pang of jealousy and focused on what you were doing now finding the nerve to look at him. You don't know where this bravery came from but you knew you looked like a tomato as he stared right back at you. You felt a little better though when you saw the light pink hue on his cheeks. You forced your tail to move from his face and opted to let it rest on his lap but you refused to break eye contact. He glanced down briefly at your tail before looking back at you. Your breath hitched as he brought his hand to your face tucking a piece of hair behind your ear. He let his hand linger lightly brushing your cheek with his thumb giving you an easy-going lop-sided grin that brought a grin to your face. The moment was broken when he removed his hand placing it on your tail turning back to his work. You took a deep breath facing your pile basking in the comfortable silence and loving the soft strokes of his fingers on your tail as he graded with his other hand. It was an hour or two of this before you decided to call it a night.

"I think I'm done, for now, I'll just finish the rest of this at home." You stood up your tail still in his lap as you stretched. You were aware of him looking at you but you pretended to not notice. You turned to him with a slight grin "I think you should head home too Aizawa." He looked at you before looking at the clock.

"I guess you're right." He got up finally letting go of your tail and you missed the contact already and apparently, your tail betrayed you and wrapped itself around his leg. You flushed when he looked at you a teasing smirk on his face "I wasn't going anywhere." You flushed forcibly removing your tail and pouting at him earning yourself a chuckle and you'll be damned to admit it that sound made you shudder pleasantly. You both packed up your paperwork silently both heading for the door and walking towards the exit of the building.