Villain Deku X Shy Female Reader *Edited*

A/N: Izuku is basically Shigaraki but, with more connections and power.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You love your husband to death you really do but, sometimes you wonder how did you end up being the wife of the most dangerous criminal in all of Asia? It was unheard of especially with your personality. You were the complete opposite of Izuku or his codename 'Deku". While he was cold, ruthless, murdered with no hesitation, and committed robbery, kidnappings, torture, and domestic violence you were docile and always brought the sweet side that no one except you knew existed. He used to keep you hidden and you used to believe it was because he was ashamed that he's the epitome of a villain and he ended up with such a soft-spoken, awkward, stuttering docile woman such as yourself. Well, you thought it wasn't going to last and he was going to kill you within the first week but, here you were ten years later with a ring on your finger watching your four-year-old twins and no stuttering problem. Yes. You gave Izuku children and he adored them just as much as he adored you.

"Mama." You turned to look at your girl Izumi who was born first. She was the spitting image of her father from the wild dark green hair to the red eyes and freckles however, she had your personality and was very docile. Her brother Kusan looked like you except he also had red eyes and he was a mix of both you and his father. He was quiet but was not hesitant in punching someone in the face if any of his day-care stories were anything to go by. Honestly, your children were almost polar opposites but, they complimented each other so well and they were both your husband and your own light.

"Come here, baby." With zero hesitation she got up and climbed into your lap snuggling into your chest. She was your hugger and you were more than happy to indulge her. Kusan wasn't exactly a fan of hugs but never complained per se whenever you did initiate a hug or asked for one. He was going to grow up and be just like his dad. You felt your daughter snuggle into your chest more which meant she had something on her mind "What's the matter 'zumi?" She hugged tighter before sighing and pulling away a bit to look up at you.

"Why is daddy always so busy?" You gave her a closed-off smile running your hand through her hair trying to tame her untameable curls. How were you supposed to go into depth to your four-year-old that her daddy was the strongest villain in Asia and he had a lot of shit to do to keep his family safe?

"Well a lot of people don't like daddy and in turn don't like us. He disappears a lot to protect us from those people who want to hurt us." You hoped to put her at ease and it seemed to work until Kusan spoke up.

"What would happen if one of them got past him?" You looked at him not bothered by the question at all. He was only four and it was okay to be worried about daddy and those you love as well.

"Well we always got your aunts and uncles but, if push comes to shove I'll protect the both of you with my life." You gave them both a very open grin and when you got an armful of your second child you weren't complaining. They knew you weren't lying. They remember somewhat of a man who was trying to kidnap them when they were two and before Izuku can activate one of his quirks you were on both of them their throats slashed in a blink of an eye and your babies in your arm the next second. Safe to say you almost had baby #3 and he asked to marry you again. You smiled softly at the memory and as you looked down at their relaxed and peaceful faces you knew you'll kill a million people if it meant keeping them safe.

"I see that they're asleep." If you weren't so used to your husband popping up out of nowhere you would have jumped out of your skin. However, he was Izuku the man you've known for 10 years and married to for 7 so there wasn't much that he could scare you with.

"Yeah, Izumi was asking me why you're always so busy and I told them that you're just making sure we are safe. I made a promise too that if there comes a time you don't make it I'll protect them for life." He simply stared before giving you that private smile that he only lets you see. It wasn't the malicious grin or smirk, the angry scowl, grimace, frown, or gritted teeth. No this was a genuine smile that can fool anyone into believing he was one of the good guys. It was fine though with you. Let them be fooled it was kind of funny when they thought he was some sort of 'bad boy' but, he turns out to be more than they bargained for.

"That's something that doesn't need to be worried about. I'll always be there even when I'm not." He made his way over to you giving his twins a kiss before planting a soft one on your lips. It was always so nice when he was like this. It was moments like this that made you forget that every hero on the continent was looking for him, that other villains wanted his head served on a silver platter, that Deku wasn't used as scary stories to straighten out unruly kids. No. He was simply Izuku a man who got the short end of the stick time and time again when he was a kid and the death of his mother is what finally made him snap. You pulled away from the kiss giving him a genuine smile which earned you a pat on the cheek "Put them in the playpen and follow me." You did as told getting up carefully and placing your sleeping children into the playpen watching in amusement as they rolled over and clung to each other.

"They're going to be a force to be reckoned with one day." You heard Izuku grunt in agreement behind you feeling his hand slip into yours and pull you towards wherever the two of you were going. You had time to mull over a lot of things but, one thing always stayed the same. There was no place you would rather be.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE BOOK!!!