Yandere Izuku X Shy Female Reader *Edited*

A/N: Your quirk is called puppeteer. You're able to control the dead bodies of pro heroes, villains, and civilians as well as use their quirks.

WARNING: MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH, ANGST, SAD ENDING

------------------------------------------------

You were always avoided and bullied as a kid growing up. Your parents and siblings always tried their best to make you feel better and it used to work for a while. It tricked your brain into believing that everything was going to be okay, that the scratches and bruises wouldn't last forever, maybe the mental scars would but, at least the physical ones were temporary. The mental ones were the ones that your parents worried about though. They tried to get you through therapy and for their sake you went but you never felt any better once you left. This lasted for about 6 months until your parents saw it didn't stop so they attempted other ways to help you. They had you take art classes, dancing, music everything under the sun and they did help actually for a while. Whenever you came home and it was a bad day you would lock yourself up in your room and play music from dreary to upbeat. The upbeat music always made you dance and laugh to yourself unaware of your parents and siblings watching you happily. However, all of your sorrows changed when you met Izuku - a quiet telekinetic user who was always muttering to himself and writing notes in his quirk analysis book-. That's also when you met another one of your tormentors. Katsuki. A foul-mouthed arrogant teenager who had an amazing quirk and seemed to never do any wrong. You hated him.

Flashback starts

"You're nothing but a fucking freak of nature." You flinched at the sound of an explosion being let off right next to you. You glanced over at Katsuki and saw that he was with his cronies who were laughing with him at you. If you really wanted to you could easily bring back dead heroes or villains to put Kats in his place but you didn't want to. You wanted to be a hero and a hero doesn't do those kinds of things. You digressed from your thoughts and allowed him to throw insults at you and burn you. It was fine. You were going to be okay.

"I think you did enough she's not going to fight back." Ah yes finally a voice of reason but Kats wasn't having it as he grabbed my hair and lifted me up to face him

"Of course, she's not going to fight back. It's useless how can she be anything but a villain? Her quirk is disgusting." He forced you to look at him as he snarled in your face "How about you do us all a favor and go play in traffic and pray you'll be useful in the next life." He dropped you to the floor and left you there and you didn't bother looking up until you knew they were gone. You waited there refusing to cry until you felt good enough to stand. You grabbed your stuff and went to turn around to go home but were stopped since you bumped into someone. You looked up at an apology coming out of your mouth but were surprised to see Izuku standing there with a smile.

"Hi Y/N. Are you okay?" You smiled at his concern just telling him that you'll be fine "Are you sure, I saw what kacchan did to you. That wasn't nice. I can fix that for you." You shook your head rapidly at him wanting to get rid of those thoughts. Izuku was a strange one always staring at you, asking you cryptic messages, and sending weird gifts like knives and stuff but you never told him no so he insisted on always being around you and popping up whenever Kats were being mean to you.

"It's fine Zuku-chan! I'll be okay! Everything is going to be fine! No need to act un hero-like. I and you are going to be the best heroes!" He simply stared at you humming a bit to himself before he started petting your hair.

"Everything will be okay Y/N." You never questioned the look in his eyes or that smile that wasn't nice. You wished that you did though because after that day that was the last time you have heard or seen Izuku.