Izuku Midoriya X Oblivious Female Reader *Edited*

You didn't have the slightest idea how many heads you blow on a daily basis. From Aizawa down to even Shoji the most level-headed one besides Tsuyu in the classroom. You were smart, really smart you got into UA through recommendations however, you were as oblivious to everything around you as Todoroki was and that's saying something. It drove your boyfriend insane but, he still adored you.

"Hey L/N-Chan, come here for a second please." You tilted your head at Rin nodding your head in affirmative and followed him to the table he was sitting at with a few others from class 1-b. It wasn't a rare sight to see you sitting or talking with class 1-b considering you opt to ignore Monoma's tyrants about God's knows what. If he gets to be too much usually Kendo would come to your rescue and the other innocent bystanders by whacking him on the back of the head promptly knocking him out and dragging him away.

"L/N-Chan what are you doing here?" You smiled briefly at Tokage even though she never returned your smiles or kind looks. She always would look at you weirdly or just act like you're not there which is perfectly fine with you! You weren't there for her you just wanted to know what Rin wanted since he called you over.

"Rin-Kun called me over so I'm just seeing what he wanted." You turned your back to the group missing the sneers and glares aimed at your back. You turned back around to look at them but, their faces were all blank save for Tokage who never hid how she feels about anyone or anything. You respected that about her, you knew she wasn't fake or pretending just to be a part of something like Bakugo.

"I just wanted you to have lunch with me." That was weird since this was the second time he asked you in front of a bunch of people but, you tried not to think too hard about it. There was nothing wrong happening here anyway. You sat down with some homemade lunch raising an eyebrow at him when he didn't produce a lunch.

"Aren't you going to eat?" He tilted his head at you smirking a bit. Was it something that you said?

"I have my lunch in my bag but, I'm not ready to eat yet." You shrugged your shoulders accepting the answer as it is. You looked down digging into your bento not noticing the look he gave the others as they grinned maliciously at him.

"How've classes been for you Rin-Kun? Is everything easy for you? Is there anything you're struggling with or need help with?" You really wanted to help him. He seemed like a really nice person and you loved to help people, it made you happy.

"Classes are just fine L/N-Chan, I'm struggling a bit with my English homework though. Would you like to meet me after school to help me? I know you can't meet me at the dorms but, there's an empty classroom we can hang out in with permission from Vlad king and Aizawa sensei. Sounds good to you?" You thought about it for a while finding it weird that he wanted your help. Why didn't he want Tsunotori's help? She's a transfer student from America, her first language is English.

"I wouldn't mind helping you, I'm just surprised that you haven't asked Tsunotori-Chan for help instead. English is her first language." You weren't trying to be accusatory you were just genuinely surprised he didn't ask for her help instead.

"True but, she's already behind in assignments I don't want to add this pressure on her. You're smart and I know you're on top of everything so I was wondering if you can help me. It would be much appreciated, please?" You didn't have to think too hard about it. You were silently beaming at the praise, it made you giddy and so happy! He wanted your help and he chose you out of all of his friends and everyone else he could have chosen.

"Okay, Rin-Kun. I'll help you, what classroom are we going to be meeting in?" He had an unreadable expression before it settled on being pleased. He pulled out a piece of paper and scribbled out directions on it handing it to you. You raised an eyebrow never even hearing of this room "Where is this room at?" You thought you saw him frown out of the corner of your eye but, when you looked up he had his normal face.