Yandere Monoma X Class 1A Female Reader *Edited*

A/N: I have 3 more chapters after this one and each of them is going to be 1K or fewer words

Warning: Character death, blood, violence

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was trying to pay attention to what Vlad King was saying but the reality was that he frankly gave a damn thing about what he said nor about being a hero. The only reason he wanted to be a hero was that the love of his life, the only one he ever saw himself being with loved heroes and wanted to be a hero. He was willing to play along to grab her attention until he was able to get her out of Class 1A clutches and show her that there is more to life than just heroes. There is a reason why villains and vigilantes exist and it's because they realize how bogus the hero commission and system are and how everything has to be done by the books and law and government. Everything is one big gamble and honestly, the only hero he truly respected was All Might and begrudgingly Aizawa.

"Monoma, are you listening!" He sat up straight forgetting momentarily where he was and put his mask back on with a slightly manic grin that everyone said he had. Well, that was the only thing from his personality that he was unable to actually put away for the sake of going to the top hero school in Japan. He pretended to be paying attention and writing down notes but really he was drawing pictures of you. You were his heart. Even though the two of you barely interacted due to the opposing forces called Class 1A and his own Sensei's rivalry against them. He felt his brain turn to what the others called "dark" and "crazy" and "demented" when really he was none of those things! He simply loved you and wanted no one to get in his way of having you even if it meant getting rid of some insects that got in his way. It was pointless of them anyway. He was going to have you and if all else fails then no one was going to have you! You both can die in peace and be together in death!

"Monoma class is over!" He felt Kendo slap him in the back of the head and he forgot to slump forward and 'faint' like he normally did so when the sound resounded he simply looked at her with an eyebrow raised. Her face was that of shock as she stood there with her hand still open at her side staring at him.

"I would appreciate it if you don't hit me." He looked her up and down and didn't even care that she took a couple of steps back to get out of his way. He understands that from his classmate's point of view he was acting weird but he was just acting like himself. Kendo was strong but, if he really wanted to he could have copied her quirk and used it to squish her. Of course, he digressed because he had other matters to deal with that included getting that invisible freak out of the way. He wasn't even registering what he was doing. His focus zeroed in on your Goddess-like face that was pulled into a grin while talking to a walking uniform. It pissed him off to no degree honestly. He looked to see the hallways were cleared and took advantage of the fact that he copied Kirishima's quirk and he can use it. He walked up behind the walking uniform acting nonchalant as your beautiful face finally looked at him and he greeted it with a smile of his own.

"Monoma-Kun! What are you doing here?" That's right he was supposed to go to the lockers for training with Class 1A but clearly, the devil had favorites and he was one of them.

"Getting rid of an insect." You looked at him with a confused look before you started screaming bloody murder as blood spurted out of Toru. You continued to scream rooted to the ground in raw unadulterated fear as she was sliced in two from the neck down to her belly. Her lifeless body fell to the floor blood and her guts spilling out all over the place. You felt yourself falling to your knees gagging and vomiting. It was mixed with your tears and snot but, you didn't care. You could understand nothing. One moment you were talking to Toru and the next she was just gone. You couldn't breathe barely registering you were screaming, coughing, and choking all at once "Don't fret my beautiful bride. She was in the way and as your one and only it's my job to get rid of anyone that stands in my way. It's simple logic you know." No, you don't know. Who the fuck goes around killing innocent people.

"W-Why??" You were trying to get up scuffling backward trying to put distance between you and this monster. You barely talked to him as it was but, for him to do this. You needed to getaway.

"Don't be like that baby! I and you can be together now! You have seen what I am capable of so now all you got to do is come with me and it could just be us-"

"Neito" You screamed not exactly sure why but you were happy to see heroes. Vlad King, Midnight, Hounddog, Present Mic, Principal Nezu, and Snipe were there.

"Ah great here you guys are. Just had to ruin everything. I already got rid of one nuisance now you people." You couldn't tell who was more shocked, them or you. "I guess I have no choice." What the hell did that even mean. You flinched when he stared at you and when did he get so close? "Nobody can have you." With swiftness, you felt the borrowed hardening quirk pierce your skin and with a wail, you shut your eyes hearing a gun go off before something heavy hit the floor. You finally opened your eyes only to shriek more at the lifeless eyes boring into yours. You moved away from the body only to feel something wet and squishy. You looked down and promptly fainted seeing that you were in your best friend's blood.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't know how to feel about this one.